Freshly Squeezed Lemon~

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

O 6 ;

 

ByungHun fished through the cabinet and pulled out the box of bleach. It was practically the most blondest shade out there. He turned around and directed his attention to MinSoo, who was unconsciously knocked out on his bed. "If you DID successfully prank hyung, don't you think that you won't able to see the light again?", the short one cheekily smiled at the maknae. JongHyun grinned and shook his head. "I know my defense skills, ByungHun~", he stood up and faked a pose.

 

ChangHyun watched the two playfully hit each other around with a pout. He stood up. "Byungie, do you need help dying your hair?" The two boys froze in place. ByungHun gave JongHyun a look, begging him to stall ChangHyun so that he could manage an escape. JongHyun quickly whirled around and pointed to the bathroom. "ChangHyun, ByungHun needs a brush." ChangHyun saluted him and dashed to the bathroom.

 

ByungHun thankfully mumbled a "Thanks, man" before zipping out the door. JongHyun stifled a chuckle and shook his head. *For a short guy on scrawny chicken legs, he can sure run fast.* ChangHyun came out and browsed around for his favorite hyung. Without the bright-headed boy in sight, the young one frowned. "Where did ByungHun go?" JongHyun stiffened. Lying wasn't exactly his best game. He shuffled through his mental 'collection of lies' and pointed out the open window.

 

ChangHyun crossed his arms. "I'm not stupid. I know ByungHun would not jump out of a 3-story window for no apparent reason." JongHyun mimicked his younger-illusion hyung's action. "Then what is 9 x 9?"

 

"Uhh..", ChangHyun scratched his head, resulting in JongHyun facepalming himself.


 

ByungHun stopped running when he made it across the street from campus. He exhaled a deep, heavy sigh to set his breath rate back to normal. What he didn't notice was that he stopped right in front of the shop where ChanHee and Daniel were. Daniel had noticed ByungHun's silhouette as well as the boy's vivid hair color. That wasn't hard to miss at all.

 

"Hey, it's your brother slash lover~", Daniel whispered, teasingly winking at his best friend. ChanHee turned his head and sure enough, there was ByungHun leaning casually against a pole inspecting an item in his hand. Just that simple pose and the pouty lips that were noticeable when he reads is enough to send ChanHee skyrocketing into space. "Sh-Shut up!", ChanHee stammered, whacking Daniel's arm.

 

"It's a good thing ByungHun's around", Daniel snickered to himself. ChanHee adverted his attention to him, raising a brow. "Why?"

 

"Because you can't hit whatsoever. He makes you weak."

 

ChanHee flared his nostrils. "Yah, you wanna die?!"

 

"Oh ByungHunnieeee~", Daniel faintly sang, slowly raising himself off his seat. ChanHee immediately yanked the boy down faster than ChangHyun could run up to ByungHun. "Just shut the up", he mumbled through gritted teeth and red cheeks, tightening his grasp on Daniel's arm with every word. They ( or more like ChanHee ) continued to inspect ByungHun. An odd reason caused ByungHun to smirk. With a push of his heel, he easily lifted himself off the pole and he headed for the salon a few blocks away.


 

ByungHun inspected himself in the salon mirror after the outcome. He was completely satisfied with the color and being in America really helped him with the style. ChanHee refused to go out-of-country so he stayed behind in South Korea with his aunt & uncle while his twin and parents were in America.

 

"Here you go", ByungHun handed the money to the girl behind the register. She blushed and took it from him. "T-thank you. H-have a nice d-day, sir", she stuttered, completely mesmerized by the boy's new look. Even before he came in, she was as distracted as she is now. He took the opportunity to smirk and wink at her. He finished his kill with a wipe of his lip with his tongue and exited the place, leaving her behind with blushing cheeks and a flustered mind.

 

ChanHee was in his dorm, reading a book. But it was one of those moments where his eyes were on the words but his mind was in another world. Giving up, he tossed the book on the counter and rolled around on his bed, laying on his back. The temporary reminscince of ByungHun's moments with ChangHyun haunted his mind again, making him wonder about possible answers.

 

*ByungHun.. why do you have to be so perfect and flawless that ChangHyun has to like you too? Why don't you do anything about him leeching on to you like a tick?*

 

The door suddenly slammed open, making ChanHee jump. He saw ByungHun swing the door closed in ChangHyun's face. "DON'T TOUCH MY DAMN HAIR!", the blonde boy shouted. He growled and tossed his bookbag in the corner. He brushed past ChanHee into the bathroom, banging the door closed. ChanHee flinched at the loud impact. *He must've really crossed the line to make ByungHun this mad..*

 

The older twin decided to pick up his brother's things and place them on his bed instead. ByungHun heaved a sigh and rubbed his temples. *That stupid boy..* He ran his fingers through his hair, then ran a brush through it, before doing a few hair flips. Winking at himself in the mirror, he smirked like a pro narcissist. He opened the door and shuffled over to his bed. *Why is my bookbag on my bed?* He shrugged it off and glanced over at ChanHee, who stared at him with big eyes. He weakly smiled at him and greeted, "Hey bro."

 

ChanHee quickly smiled, knowing that ByungHun's temper had cooled down. "You look really nice, Byungie~!" ByungHun rubbed his neck and chuckled. "Thanks.."

 

"C-Can I touch?", unconsciously came out of ChanHee's mouth, even though it was the reason why ByungHun marched in with a King Kong face in the first place. He knew how much his brother hated having his hair touched. ByungHun hesitated for a short millisecond before nodding slightly. "Sure." ChanHee squealed and happily hopped off his bed, jumping towards his brother.

 

ChanHee stretched his hand towards his brother's new hair and it. He didn't plan to touch it for more than 5 seconds but ByungHun didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he liked his brother touching his hair. It made him feel warm and loved like a puppy. "I'm jealous, you can pull off any hair color!", the older one pouted cutely, envious of his brother's good charming looks. ByungHun laughed and ruffled ChanHee's hair. "I think you're hot too", he teased. For a moment, ChanHee somewhat took it seriously. His body temperature started boiling and he looked away. "N-Not as hot as you", he mumbled.

 

ByungHun enjoyed seeing this; ChanHee getting shy when ByungHun passes even the most basic flirtatious comments to him.

 

*Dammit ByungHun, you're ing killing me.*

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Yeah, I rushed this too. xD
I am currently in a writer's block for
my other ongoing fic so I'm preparing
an angst fic for you L.Joe loversss~
Well... it's still gonna end up romantic
and comedic in the end anyway. =__="

xoxoHelloKitty_Andro