Nice To Meet You

YouTube: Broadcast EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

“The results are in!” All twelve members chanted together as we started off the video shoot to announce the winners.

“As we promised, there are two winners to our YouTube: Broadcast EXO contest that was held for the past two weeks. We’ve come to a decision on the winners.” Suho began.

“We saw many videos from all of our fans and everyone did an amazing job. We really were impressed with every participant.” Chanyeol said.

“Ahhhh, can all of our fans be winners? I hated picking the top two.” Kai mentioned.

“I wish we could but as said before, only two winners. And those two winners are Jackie Dela Cruz, age fifteen, from California, United States and Park Yoora, age twenty-two, from Seoul, South Korea. Congratulations to our two winners.” I had the honor to state the winners.

“We’ve already contacted our winners but this is just to let everyone know that the contest is officially over and just in case our winners didn’t check their inboxes, this video is out in their Subscriptions. So thank you to all of our fans! And we still hope to see everyone at our Lost Planet II concert coming up in a few weeks. We are… ONE! Thank you!” Kris concluded and that was our final video for our Broadcast EXO contest.

I can’t wait to meet Yoora. I hope she actually checks her messages to see that we’ve contacted her. We’ll be sending out the tickets to Jackie Dela Cruz soon. But I pulled some strings to invite Yoora to the SM building so we can present her tickets to her personally. Plus, that was just my excuse to meet her in person.

Nonetheless, it was really fun seeing our fans through Broadcast EXO. Hopefully we’ll be able to do this again next time regardless of how tiring it can be. That wraps up YouTube: Broadcast EXO.

| Yoora’s POV |

“NO WAY. YOORA, YOU ACTUALLY WON!” Am I dreaming right now? Am I alive? Did I die and move to heaven? Jiyoon and I just watched EXO’s announcement video and they said that I won! I even checked my messages and SMTown messaged me saying that I actually won.

No words could explain this. I almost didn’t believe it. Again, I ask, AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW? “Pinch me, hard. To show me I’m awake right now.” I said with a blank expression.

Jiyoon pinched me really hard on my cheeks, “YAH THIS ISN’T A JOKE YOU REALLY WON!” Jiyoon was just as excited as I was.

We looked at each other, exchanging the same expression, “OH MY GOD!” We both started jumping up and down and cheering and laughing and smiling, “Thank you for forcing me to enter last minute! I can’t believe I actually won.”

“I told you. What did I say? You rarely ever listen to me so be glad you listened to me just this once because you actually won.”

“You should buy tickets too so we can go together.”

“Yeah, I was just thinking that.” This is great. I’m going to an EXO concert with my best friend all because they actually liked my entry video. How insane is that?!

“And they want me to swing over to the SM building to physically pick up my tickets. That’s crazy.”

“When do you have to pick it up?”

“I have until Wednesday to pick it up. Want to come with me?” I smiled.

“OF COURSE!”

We couldn’t wait any longer. We got dressed and grabbed our things and headed out to SM’s building located in the depths of Seoul. We eventually found it. My heart was racing like crazy. Am I seriously about to walk into SM’s building right now? I linked arms with Jiyoon as we both were in awe as we walked in. It seemed so luxurious in here. There was a fan center in the lobby where fans were able to purchase SM’s artists’ merchandise, “Unnie, now’s not the time to shop.” I nagged, wanting to just get my tickets already.

I dragged Jiyoon away from the fan center and we approached the front desk, “Hi, umm.. I’m here to pick up my concert tickets.” I said even with a little tremble in my voice.

“Oh, for EXO’s concert?” The lady responded.

“Yes. I’m Park Yoora.”

“May I see an ID?”

“Sure.” I fished out my wallet from my purse and reached for my ID. I handed it to the lady.

“Alright. You can head on up to the third floor, room 40B. Once you get out of the elevator on the third floor, room 40B is the fifth door on the right.” She informed as she handed back my ID card. I was actually kind of lost.

Why

Please log in to read the full chapter