I'm No Siwon

I'm No Siwon

I sit in class counting down the seconds on the clock. When will detention end? When will 11:30 come? Each second feels like an hour. To pass time I sing Super Junior’s Why I Love You. I slowly drift into my nonsense daydream. SiWon is so damn hot. Can I just marry him? Well can he be my prom date? I’ll be the “it-girl” at prom and everyone will want to be me. I hate being that one girl always in detention. Don’t think me wrong. I’m just always late for school because I live nowhere near the school, but my aunt does. My parents don’t trust me to stay home alone. They think I’ll bring some guy home. Like I can even get one.

My train of thought is disrupted by most of the girls. They ran through the halls and the guys soon followed after the screaming girls just to see what was happening. I look out the window to see a bunch of girls surrounding this one guy. I chuckle to myself. What’s he doing there? I get up and make my way down to the ground floor and can barely get through the five hundred students. All around are girls squealing and the guys jealous for just one guy who didn’t even go to this school. He was looking around as he noticed I was absent from the window seat I was at before.

I made my way to the front of the crowd after I pushed hard. Some girls were jealous of this mystery girl, but they didn’t know it was me. I never thought it would be me. I guess I’m already the it-girl. It kind of blows my mind to know he came all the way over here from the other city where we live side-by-side. It really touches my heart, though it may seem cheesy.

“Yah! SuHo! What’cha doing here?” I giggle as he comes over me with his board. He stands close, but not in reach distance. He makes me kind of burn up.



“So how about it?” He asks. All the girls are squirming with their friends. I rush over to him and wrap my arms around his neck as his arms automatically drop the sign and wrap around my waist. I pull him closer and give him a tender kiss

“Definitely yes.”