Visiting Pa

Started with a Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With the door a crack open, Ahyoung could see her father in bed with tubes hooked to him. It was a scary experience but she wanted to see her father. Ahra gently pushed the door open. Jinyoung was looking as if he were sleeping. He was pale as a lump of sugar, he looked very weak. Ahyoung made her way over to her father. "Pa? Can you hear me?".   Jinyoung opened his eyes and nodded.   "Ahyoung, you've grown so much. How many years has it been?"   "Pa, only 5 years"   "That's my little girl -".   Jinyoung's voice drifted off. At such an early age, he already had a heart failure. He was diagnosed with it at the age of 18, 2 years before Ahra and Jinyoung were dating. "Pa? Appa?"   "Yes darling?"   "When are you coming home?"   "Don't worry about me. I'll be home in a month or two"   Jinyoung's hand tried to touch Ahyoung's face but, Ahyoung had to come closer for him to touch her. "Ahyoung, let's go". Ahra tugged on her daughter's hand. She held back her tears. Neither did she even say a word to her husband. Ahyoung waved. "Bye Pa".   ~   ~   ~   Ahyoung looked at the hospital. She was going to leave Busan and go to Jeju - do. Ahyoung waved back at the hospital. "Thanks for taking care of my PaPa". Ahra smiled at what her daughter said. "We'll come back next time, okay?". Ahyoung nodded.   ~   ~   ~   Author's note: Hello! I'm not good at writing long chapters but, I hoped you liked this one! Please spread the word. Thanks!      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter