What Happened to Me?

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

-SNSD's Dorm-

Sica and i are cuddling at the sofa watching 'A Werewolf Boy' with SNSD noonas after i have done the house work 'Can't you guys stop being like this in front of us? it's making me jealous!' Yuri noona said giving us a deadly stare, 'We are going for our fans meeting soon, yuri-ah, i won't be able to see my young-ie by that time' Sica noona say as she pinch my cheek pulling a bit 'You probably won't know how much will i miss this lil boy' She then continue 'lil boy? let's go to your room and let's see what am i' i say as i smile ertly 'yah! don't say this kind of thing when others are here' Sica noona say as she blush and punch my chest softly 'Seriously, go to your room to talk sweet thing, you made me want to date so much, go, let us watch the movie without goosebumps' Sunny noona said as she throw cushion at us 'ah! wae? i wanted to accompany noonas too' i ask to stay with aegyo, it's feel good to have SNSD noonas around me, i feel that i am the most blessed person in the world having 9 pretty girls around me and 1 of 'em are actually my girlfriend! 'fine! i will call Baekhyun here' Taeyeon noona say out from jealousy seeing Sica and me 'they're at oversea for their tour' i say giving her mehrong, Taeyeon noona just pout and take out her phone. 'Just leave them, unnie, give them some times together, they won't be able to meet each other when we go China for our fans meeting thou.' Seohyun noona say giving us chance to be together before needed to be seperated again ,i put out a sad face reminded about their trip to China 'mianhae young-ie ah, you know we are always busy, i promise i will facetime you when i'm free ok? Sica says as she bury her face on my neck, cuddle even tighter 'aigoo, so cute' i pinch her cheek 'i'll wait for you everyday ok? i will sing you to sleep everyday' my phone beep, it's Daeyoung hyung texted me to go back to their dorm as we need to film Running Man 'noona~ i need to go' sica just nod with a sad face, i kissed her forehead and walk towards the door, she followed me to the door to send me off 'you sleep earlier ok? take more rest, eat more fruits, take care of yourself, don't let me worry arraci?' i say as i caress her hair and land a peck on her lips 'saranghae noona' i say as i walk out, she just nod and wave me goodbye. As i walked out i feel my vision become blur again, i shake my head and it's all normal again 'i must be too tired, let's sleep early mr.maknae' 

-No one POV-

-Running Man filming set-

'What are we doing today? why did you made us wear this?' Jaesuk says point out the idol-like uniform they're wearing 'oh!?isn't we did the same thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter