Wait A Minute

Baby Steps

TAEYEON POV
Taeyeon was laying on her bed. She heard her phone ringing and she woke up. 

Taeyeon answered it immediately thinking it was Sunny. She put a greasy voice on.

"Hello there.."

"Taeyeon? Why do you sound like that..?"

Taeyeon recognized the voice. It was Tiffany's and not Sunny's. She should've known. She didn't give Sunny her phone number, Sunny gave her number to Taeyeon. She face palmed herself.

"Tae. You there?"

"Yeah. Why are you calling me?

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes. She stretched and yawned a bit.

"It's 1:00 P.M. and you aren't awake yet? This is the first..."

"I kind of went to the club last night. Wait, why am I telling you this. Why do you even care?"

"I don't. I called to tell you I'm dropping off Mason a day early. Nichkhun and I have a date."

"Why do I have to look after him? You're going on a date and it's your week to have him. I might have plans tonight too you know."

Taeyeon said it confidently.

"Just watch him and stop being so dramatic. And what do you mean you have plans? Have you met somone?"

Tiffany's tone was slightly off. She was jealous.

"Again, why do you care? We're divorced. Why are you acting as if Mason is something you need to get rid of Tiff."

"Again, it doesn't. I was just curious. And I am not! But can you take him right?"

Tiffany put on a pleading tone this time. Taeyeon sighed

"Sure, why not? I was supposed to get him tomorrow anyways. Extra day isn't bad."

Tiffany squealed.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

She hears Nichkhun in the background saying his thanks too.
She hung up not wanting to hear him.

SUNNY POV
Sunny had her phone held tightly to her chest.

"When is she going to call."

She threw her phone onto the couch. She was frustrated.

"I guess she isn't ready like she said... But she said she would tell me why..."

She shook her head, groaning.

"Lee Soonkyu. Get yourself together. She is just a girl."

She her xbox and started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to get her mind off of the girl she met last night.
5 minutes into one of her games she heard her phone ring. She jumped and her heart fastened. She had a disappointed look on her face.


*Caller ID Yoona*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOONA? I'm in the middle of a game."

"Damn, unnie. Calm your ."

"My are too big to be controlled."

"Haha, true. I was wondering if that girl you met last night was friends with the tan girl on the dance floor last night."

"How the hell would I know? Wait.. Why? Did you think she was hot?"

"Well..."

"Oh my gosh. Im Yoona has a crush. I can't blame you for liking that girl though. Her body was like a tamale. HOT."

They both laughed at the lame joke Sunny told.

"I would ask Taeyeon, but i gave her my number she didn't give me hers."

"When she calls you, which is likely because you've never got stood up before, ask her okay?"

Just then a unknown number on Sunny's phone called.

"Hold on. I think it's her now. I'll talk to you later."

Sunny ended Yoona's call and answered Taeyeon's.

TAEYEON POV

She looks at her phone. Fumbling into her pocket, finding the crumbled piece of paper she recieved from Sunny.
She smiled. Her hand desperately reaching for her phone but quickly snapping back to her body.

"What if she thinks I'm desperate? Should I call her? What if she's waiting?"

She flops onto her bed. Blowing hot air from . Covering her face with her pillow. She was also frustrated.

Taeyeon grew some pair of balls. She dialed Sunny's number. Then she hit the call button.
It was picked up on the first ring.

"Ooh. Seems like someone was waiting for my call."

"Pfft. No I wasn't. I was in a call with a friend."

"So you chose me over your friend... Interesting."

Sunny blushed.

"We gonna get some coffee or what?"

"About that... I have to cancel."

Sunny was disappointed.

"It's okay. Can you tell me why at least? So I don't just think you're avoiding me or something? I declined going on dates with a lot of people for this y'know."

"Just for me?"

Sunny put on a lustful voice.

"Oh yes baby. Just for you."

Taeyeon bit her lip. She decided to tell Sunny the reason.

"Well, I have a son, and I told his mom I'd watch him."

Sunny was a little surprised abou her having a son. But it wasn't the end of the world.

"So.. We can take him with us."

"Really? You don't mind that I have a son?"

"Of course not. I love children. Honestly, I was surprised you had a son. You look so young."

"I'm 26. Not that young.."

"Let's save this getting to know eachother thing for the cafe okay."

"Let's go at 8:00. Where do you live? I'll pick you up."

"999 GG St."

"Alrighty then, and I won't bring him. I'll just tell Yuri to babysit him."

"Is Yuri that tan girl you came with the other night?"

"Yeah, why?"

"My friend wanted me to ask."

"The one you worked with yesterday."

Taeyeon starting snapping her fingers trying to recall her name.

"Yoona... right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know. Were you checking her out?"

Sunny put on a jealous tone but she was just teasing the older girl.

"What, No! I was just looking at her name tag."

"Which happens to be on her ."

Taeyeon scratched her head, embarrassed. She quickly tried to save herself.

"I'll pick you up at 8. Look hot okay?"

"Okay and don't tell me what to do."

"Ooh, a strong, fiesty woman I see. I like it."

Then Taeyeon hung up before Sunny could reply to that. Her heart beating rapidly. She hit the side of her head with her palm.

"You pabo. Why'd you say that?"

Then her doorbell rang. She ran to the door knowing the only boy she'll ever love is going to be there waiting for her. She swung it open.

"MASON!"

First, she hugged him the she inspected his face.

"Nothing happened to him. Right Tiff?"

"No, so chill out. I'll be leaving now. Here's his stuff."

She handed Taeyeon a backpack full of Mason's stuff for the week.
Taeyeon closed the door. She looked at Mason.

"Mase, you're going to Auntie Yuri's house tonight okay?"

"Why momma?"

"I have something to do tonight. I'll pick you up as soon as I get it over with alright?"

"Okay momma. Good luck on that!"

She kissed Mason on the lips.

"Thanks baby. I need that good luck."

Mason giggled then ran to his play room.

Taeyeon pulled out her phone. She dialed Yuri's number telling her everything. Every word of the conversation poured out of .

"Woah. Hold up. You said that waitress said i was hot?! She was fine too. , I should've known. She kept glancing at me. I thought she wanted to kick me out of the club for dancing too much or something..."

"Why would you get kicked out for that you idiot. Oh and I need you to watch Mason for the night."

"Why me?!"

"Please Yuri. I'm trying to move on. Help me move on. Be the bestfriend you should be."

Taeyeon begged.

"Ugh. Fine. You're so lucky this girl is friends with a girl who thought i was hot."

Taeyeon laughed.
She looked at the clock it read 4:00 P.M. She bolted straight up.

"Holy I have to get ready for my date."

But she thought about Mason's needs first.

"Mason! Are you hungry? Tell me now before I go shower."

"Can I have a snack momma?"

He shouted back out of his playroom.
Taeyeon ran and poured cereal in a bowl. She ran to Mason's room. She was out of breath.

"Here."

She said panting.

"Thank you momma!"

He kissed her cheek.

She went to into the shower. She was deep in thought.
She closed her eyes letting the hot water flow on the curves of her perfectly shaped body.

"I hope this goes well..."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
really long chapter for you guys. i didn't go to the doctor. you know how asian parents are.
but my finger is a little better now. it healed a bit over night.i can move it more!
but right now i have it wrapped. it turns out i hurt 3 of my fingers not just one. lol
thanks for all of the upvotes, subs, and views!
thank you for wishing me to get better too.
Even when i'm hurt i'll continue for you guys (: