Blood line

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

"Hey...umm." Jimin couldn't think of anything to say. He was looking down his shoes while she was looking at him. It wasn't because of the stare that she held on him that he couldn't look back. It was because that if he looked into her dark brown orbs again after for so long, he's for sure to fall more for her.

Jinmi just stood there. She looked at him as a stranger. A stranger with memories. "Look, Jimin. I'm sorry....whatever happened between our groups it's just not anything to anybody anymore. Ever since-" Jimin cut her off "Jungkook cheated on (Y/N) when he said he wouldn't. NOT EVERYONE ONE OF US IS THE SAME JINMI EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME GROUP." 

Jinmi took a step back due to his sudden out burst. "You have no idea how I was so close to hurting Jungkook. I know all of you guys aren't all the same but I couldn't do anything. Not when both of the leaders agreed to it." 

Jimin was shock with what Jinmi had said about both of the leaders. They're being so in selfish, Jimin had thought to himself. Namjoon had never told the boys that he made a decision by himself. 

"Why are you being so selfish Park in Jimin! You decided to break my heart when I was leaving for Seoul that day! I was hoping that you would've told me to stay!" Tears started to stream down her face as she yelled at the boy in front of her. Whom she still loved very much. 

"You....would've stayed? Why didn't you tell me!" Jimin yelled back. "Why does it matter now anyway! You were taken at that time Jimin! You had in Jooyoung the one who use to bully me!" Jinmi's voice had started to go rasp as she had been yelling for the last few minutes. 

Jimin eyes grew wide as what she was saying was true. "Goodbye, Jimin" He just stood there seeing her walk away. He was indeed too late. 

I'm sorry

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jungkook had been no better than anybody. Everyone in the group had their heart-break because of him. He knew secretly that all of the members wanted to kill him for sure. 

X4 and BTS no longer are friends nor enemies. Just strangers. All over again. Even Hyunae and Jimin who are even cousins are barely talking anymore and he was at fault. He just had to cheat on (Y/N) even when he said he wasn't going to. He was a hypocrite for sure.

He truly had missed (Y/N). He knew he was in love with her. However, he couldn't help but do what he was at best and that was cheating. He loved her though...just, maybe it was too much even though them dating only lasted 2 weeks. 

He knew he was late. He knew that she was on the process of moving on. Except, he wasn't. He lost all contact with her after she found him on her bed with Sojin. He saw the pain in her eyes as if it was a movie.

He admitted that he was trying to get into Sojins pants. That was all he wanted. (Y/N) was the one who he truly wanted. Due to the mistake he had, he lost her even though she was never his from the beginning. (Y/N) doesn't look at his eyes anymore. It was another guy instead. 

Jeon Min suk. His older brother. She didn't know that it was his brother.