Painful Memory

Your Girl, My Girl

A/N: I think it's better to write first what happened before the 'a crazy morning' in Tiffany's POV. I hope you're not confused. And sorry for cliffhanging the SeoFany moment. Thank you for reading. ^^

-ichigomint :3

---

 

Tiffany's POV

I tried to sleep but I can't, still lying in my bed. I was wide awake, thinking about what happened last night.

"I'm home umma, appa. Where are you?" No one responded. I just came home from school and our house was unusually quiet. I saw my father at the living room sitting at the sofa, staring blankly at the floor. His aura was far from the usual cheerful and lively that I knew. I looked for my Umma and saw her in their bedroom with an older woman who was wearing elegant dress and expensive jewelries, busy packing her clothes. I looked closely and then I realized that it's my grandmother, umma's mother. I went back to appa.

"Appa, where is Umma going? Why is grandma here? Why she is packing her clothes?" My father looked at me then eye-smiled to me. I could see that its forced and unreal.

"Honey, Umma will be gone for a while but don't worry she will come back, okay?" Then he embraced me. I almost believed at his words but I felt wet drops in my shoulder and I realized that he's crying silently while hugging me. I sensed that he was lying to me. Umma will not going back.

I heard footsteps so I broke the hug. I saw my mother and grandma walking out of the room with big two luggages on their hands. I tried to go to umma but my evil grandma stopped me. I already knew that she doesn't approved my parents relationship so I think she was the reason why mother was leaving us. Umma continued walking, ignoring me.

"Umma, don't leave us, please. Appa and I will be sad. I'll hate you if you leave!" I warned her while tears are falling from my eyes. She stopped and looked at me for a second then walked again until she reached their limo. She looked sad, in verge of crying. I know she don't want to do this.

"UMMA!!!"

 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was sweating and tears are flowing on my cheeks. I glanced at my wall clock.

2:30am

The most painful memory was haunting me again in my dreams. I was right. I never saw my mother again. My father never chased after her and he suddenly changed after that day. He became quiet and emotionless. He's not sweet like before and he became alcoholic. After 3 months, he committed suicide. I entered his room and saw his body lying on the bed with bubbly substance flowing from his mouth. Everyone I loved left me and I worked to support myself. I almost eaten up by my loneliness. If not because of the members especially Seohyun, I might end up killing myself too.

I'm not lonely anymore. The SONEs and the members who loves me are there but I'm afraid of being left by the person I love. I loved Seohyun so I'll never let her leave me. Seohyun will be mine. Seohyun will be with me forever. I idolized my dad because he's good at almost everything but I'm not going to become like him who just let his love leave her and ended up killing himself.

I get off my bed and went out of my room. Whenever my nightmare visits me, I went to Seohyun for comfort. She's the only person who can calm me down and feel secure.

When I went to her room, the door is still open a little and I wonder why so I push the door carefully. The room was lit by a lamp. I looked at Seohyun's bed and I was shocked of what I've seen. Yoona was kissing my sleeping SeoHyun.

---

 

thank you again for subscribing: SonesLoveSoshi, kipper505, seolady2806, chulie08, Va_asianloverz, soshisonesia, roro-147, firstfxfrost, flipthecoin, nanami1204, mblues.