Chapter 1.1

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 01-1


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.  

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is YongSeo fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

Wedding is every girls’ dream.


 

#


 

She was ready. Of course! She was so ready that her nerves were almost wreck. Standing here at this spot, she was told to be still, calm, smile a little, and did everything a beautiful bride should do in the situation which was nothing.

 

She wanted to scream back to the girl who said that sentence a while ago. Stay still. Stay put. Be ready. She was ready since yesterday for god sake! But, today, or rather at this moment, was another story. She wanted to fire back, had you ever stood at this point before? Judging by her face, the girl would have been out of the high school for all she knew. The nerves were playing wreak havoc, the heart was beating as if there was a symphony orchestra playing inside her chest, the hands that were twisting with the other were shaking. Could she stop all this silly right now?, she was asking herself.

 

A cool hand touched her arm, her face turned and she found she lost in a depth of big dark brown eyes. The eyes that projected the warmth that seeped through layers and layers of shaking nerves and it calmed her somehow. The owner of those warmth eyes gave her a friendly smile. She did not say anything but she handed the bride a bridal bouquet. She picked it up and raised to her nose. Its fragrance somehow stopped all the thoughts that recently playing in her almost-exploding head.

 

Her breath became slower.

 

Their eyes touched and they smiled to each other.

 

"I'm ready." The bride said.


 

#


 

“Everybody stand by, 3 minutes.” Sunny yelled as quiet as possible into her bluetooth that was put in her right ear. “Music!”

 

“Check!” Hyoyeon yelled back. “Ready to play right away.”

 

“Father!”

 

“Check!” Taeyeon relayed. “He’s standing with me with the bride right at the door.”

 

“The bride!”

 

“Check!” Jessica said. “Everything from makeup to the shoes are perfect.”

 

“The parade!”

 

“Check!” Yoona and Sooyoung said together. “Children to bridesmaids, they’re ready.”

 

“The groom!”

 

“Check!” Tiffany announced with a hint of amusement in her voice. “He looks like he’s going to collapse, but, well, I’m sure he’ll stay. Plus, the best man is cute.”

 

Sunny sighed. “Fany, just tell me it’s ready.”

 

“READY!” Tiffany shouted.

 

“Yuri, ready your camera, Hyunnie, ready your piano, everyone, queue, 3, 2, 1, Action!”

 

Sound of piano spread and filled the hall beautifully. A little girl and boy leaded the row, both of them in suit and dress slowly walked as they were told. They walked in synchronize with each other and the music. Every guests had a smile all over their faces for how cute both of them were. Bridesmaids were next walking down neatly and nicely. Then, finally, there was the bride in a wonderful white dress linking her right arm with her father. The left hand held a colorful bridal bouquet. Every single one seemed to forget how to breath. Only pianist and photographer were still doing their magic with their fingers.

 

Then, the bride and her father walked down the aisle toward the waiting groom who stood transfixed. His eyes never waive from his beautiful bride.

 

When father handed his daughter's hand to him, he picked up and raised to his lips. There was no other better moment in his life. His bride was so beautiful. How he was so lucky to have her by his side from this moment on to the rest of his life. Life would never been better.


 

#


 

“Cake, Yoona.” Sunny was stationed again.

 

“It’s right up where it belongs. And its taste is good as it supposed to be, I’ve tasted.” She grinned even though Sunny did not in the line of sight.

 

“Don’t know what you’ve done in your previous life to have that metabolism rate like that.” Sunny sighed. “If i knew, I’d have done it right now.”

 

“Chill, unnie. You’re not that bad. Let’s see if there’re wine left after.”

 

Sunny snickered. “Ah, you know me very well.”

 

“That’s for sure, and nothing better than celebration to our completed work.”

 

“You know. At least 3 bottles of wine that will cover all our nine mouths.” Sooyoung chirped in.

 

“Only 8, remember?, our Maknae doesn’t drink.” Retorted from Manager Hwang.

 

“That’s not true, she drinks but only little. She has a big room to catch up in this area.” Comment from Hyoyeon.

 

“And we should teach her.” Added by Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie.” Seohyun whined. “I’m also in this little bluetooth chatroom, remember?”

 

“We all are.” Jessica said matter of fact.

 

“You know. I don’t want to disturb your tea break time. But there’s somebody is still working out there, walking around try to find some good snapshots on her camera. Working hard with every possible angles to get this memorable into photo. So, let’s get to work, aren’t we.”

 

Some rolled their eyes, some winked to each others if they’re close. However, they all obliged to Yuri’s scold.


 

#


 

Yonghwa and Minhyuk strolled into the hall and found a mess. Guests, groom’s, bride’s families, and everyone already departed, and left only organizers to finish up their jobs - cleaning.

 

“Hi.” Tiffany greeted them. “Good you’re here, we wouldn't mind for masculine help.

 

They grinned. “But we rather hope for leftover food or cake.” Yonghwa answered.

 

“That we can manage, if you give your hands first.”

 

“Oh, we live to serve.” Minhyuk folded his sleeves.

 

Yonghwa, however, looked to his right and left and before he opened his mouth to ask, Tiffany  beated him. “Well….” She straightened her voice. “Where is our Maknae, Sunny? Do you know?”

 

With a knowing wink, “I may know….” Her facial expression said she was thinking hard.

 

Yonghwa sighed, he had been teased like this for all his life since he could remember. “Where is she?” He asked.

 

“Busy with her flowers at the back.” Yuri answered as she walked by.

 

“Yuri!” Both Tiffany and Sunny shouted at the same time.

 

But Yuri just shrugged. “I feel pity for him.” Then she walked pass them to Sooyoung who was busy directing some food that was left.

 

Yonghwa lifted his left eyebrows twice. “At least, there’s someone who has an angel heart.” Then, he left before he was stuck by the two who had most managerial skill out of the nine.


 

#


 

Seohyun was sitting at one of tables at the back of the hall. On the table, there were several types of flowers laying on the top. She was separating ones that should be discarded and ones that had hope for one and two days long before being discarded.

 

She loved her job. She loved how quiet it was when she concentrated on bundling followed into a bouquet. Even when there was not exactly a bouquet but flowers that decorated around the hall.

 

Flowers, all types of them, were beautiful, with their color, with their fragrance. She loved how she played them into something more beautiful, more value, more memorable.   

 

A dandelion was placed on the table in front of her, she looked up and found a familiar cheeky smile. “Hi. Oppa.” She said.

 

“Hi.” He said back. “Compare to them.” He swang his finger around flowers on the table. “This dandelion looked..” He trailed off.

 

“It looks good as good as dandelion should be.” She smiled. “You know, I love it.”

 

“You love all flowers in this world.”

 

“That’s true, so I also love dandelions that’s fact.”

 

He smiled. “Yes, yes. How is your day?”

 

“As good as it is. Everything was as plan, though we seemed to order food more than necessary and we had to tune the piano only half an hour before the bride walking down the aisle. Well, all in all, they’re good.”

 

He put his hand on her hair and picked a leaf off. “How did it get there?” He moved the leaf in front of her nose.

 

She flustered and grabbed the leaf out of his hand. “I don’t know.”

 

“Have you finished? Anything I can help?” He asked.

 

“Put these into a garbage bag, we’re going to leave them with all garbages and finished our job here.”


 

#


 

Things to be discarded, discarded. Things to be collected, collected. Then they piled themselves into their van, except Seohyun was put into Minhyuk’s car, they left.


 

- CONT to 01-2 -