KrysTae

girlxgirl collection [sh*tty and abandoned]

 

OTP : KrysTae ( f(krystal) + Taeyeon of SNSD )

Genre : Fluff

For : MockingAngel

29/3/16

 

Happy birthday to Taeyeon’s no. 1 fangirl, Irene!<3

 

 

 

-

 

 

Krystal was thrilled to hear that Taeyeon could finally move in with her, it was a subject Krystal consistently bugged Taeyeon with.

 

Today was the day Taeyeon would actually be moving her possessions to her new home.

 

“Is that all?”

 

Krystal sarcastically said, eying the boxes stuffed inside the near-exploding car.

 

The short girl shot her girlfriend a smile and honked her horn as a request for help.

 

Groaning, Krystal opened the trunk to reveal  two suitcases.

 

Before she could take them off, Taeyeon had already left the car and stood in front of her (apparently at the speed of light).

 

“I’ll do the laborious stuff like this”

Taeyeon winked and lifted the suitcases to the floor, her face evident that the job was not easy.

 

The younger girl laughed as she saw Taeyeon’s failed attempt to impress her, Taeyeon was known to have the strength of a ten year old.

 

Pretending to be upset, the shorter frowned and walked to the side doors to take two of the boxes out while Krystal pulled the suitcases inside.

 

By the time the car was emptied; thanks to the summer their foreheads were drenched with sweat.

 

Taeyeon complained repeatedly, lying on the sofa.

 

“If this is bad, you really need to start working out more...”

 

As expected of Taeyeon, queen of late reactions, it took her a few seconds to process the words.

 

And instantly when she realised the implication she stood up to flex her muscles.

 

The younger forcefully responded with a smile unsure of what to say.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon continued making strange flexing positions before clearing .

 

“Well, um- I’m just going to get some water, I’ll get some for you too!”

 

Krystal giggled as she watched Taeyeon scurry away.

 

Not wasting any time for nonsense, Krystal began unpacking one of the boxes, taking it to the sofa first to check the contents.

 

Her face screwed up, a clear expression of confusion.

 

Taeyeon arrived just in time for this scene,

 

“I know you prefer flavoured water so I put strawberries in- what are you doing?”

 

The shorter girl put the glasses on a table top and hurried to her girlfriend.

 

Panicking, Taeyeon closed the box and slid it so Krystal couldn’t reach it.

 

“Is that really-“

 

“I can explain!”

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes showing a sense of vulnerability.

 

“You weren’t supposed to see it until like in forever! I’m sorry!”

 

Tilting her head further, Krystal scratched her scalp,

 

“ Wait, when did you buy it then?”

 

“When I knew you was the one- but I know this is too early so you know pretend nothing-“

 

Krystal silenced her with a hug, the kind that squeezes the air out of you.

 

Seconds later, when she thought it was over, Krystal lifted her from the air slightly, spinning her in circles.

 

Why did Krystal have to be taller and so damn strong?

 

It seems this thrilled her more than the fact that Taeyeon would be living with her,

 

“Does that mean you’re marrying me?”

 

Taeyeon, shocked, nodded; it was now her turn to be speechless.

 

Shrieking with excitement, Krystal span Taeyeon round and round again.

 

“You’re the best!”

 

 

 

-

 

 

There were hundreds of possibilities of what was in that box but yh XD

#doubleupdate

Thank you all<3