Chapter 14

Be Mine -Hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Edited*

 

*Flashback*

 

Last night, Taeyeon said to the other 7 girls who was already living in the dorms, that she will make Jessica hers when she make that phone call.

 

"I will make her mine tonight! I will keep asking her until she fall for my aegyo and say yes!" Taeyeon said confidently while the others just cheering loudly.

 

Taeyeon now was smiling dorkily while she dial the number instant, showing the owner's name, Jessica Jung <3.

 

"You are mine now~" Taeyeon said while walking out to their dorm's veranda. It was quite quiet here. She took a long breathe before ,

 

"Hello-" Taeyeon was so excited to hear Jessica's voice but at the same time she was nervous madly as she recall that HellSica mode has been turn on when Tiffany call Jessica just now. It was nothing good about it.

 

Both Taeyeon and Jessica just small chat for a-while. But Taeyeon then sense that Jessica was a little bit under the weather, as Jessica was sounded a little tired, when Taeyeon heard Jessica's voice was low. Taeyeon then could hear some sobbing sound on the other line. Taeyeon was panicking not knowing what to do. Some part of her just want to hung up the call so that Jessica could rest at that time, but the other part of her just want to know and ask Jessica what happened.

 

But Taeyeon knows better that she shouldn't do that. So she just let Jessica finish her words. Taeyeon now was lost in words as she thought that the call will end soon than expected.

 

Taeyeon just doesn't want to hung up the call, no, not yet. She thought to herself.

 

Jessica then ask Taeyeon something unexpected. It makes Taeyeon's heart flutter. Taeyeon just smile. She started to sing the song that pop out in her mind after Jessica ask her to sing her a lullaby song without even asking further explanations.

 

Just like tonight, Taeyeon almost make Jessica hers, but everyone knows that, almost is never enough.

 

Taeyeon thought to herself and smile weakly. The song was too slow yet meaningful for both of them, at least for Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon ended the song and realized the situation. It was silent. Only a breathing sound can be heard. Taeyeon couldn't help but to smile weakly.

 

"Sica yah~" Taeyeon whisper softly on the phone.

 

"Can you hear me?" She ask.

 

"Already asleep?" She added. All no respond. Taeyeon smile weakly. She want to ended the call but she recall her promise with herself that she will ask Jessica to be hers no matter what happen, Taeyeon will ask Jessica tonight. It's now or never. Taeyeon just sigh. She breathe in and said,

 

"As much as I hope you're hearing this from me now, "

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I love you, let me love you until the ended of our life. Jessica, will you be mine from this night on~?"

 

There was no answer to be heard. Taeyeon just smile weakly and look at her phone screen.

 

"Good night, sweet dream my dream my Princess" She ended call and walk inside her room with heavy step.

 

*Ended of flashback*

 

 

"So that's why your eyes was swolle-" Sooyoung was about to finish her word but,

 

"Ouch!!" She exclaimed. Her waist was pinch by someone and that someone was Tiffany. Tiffany was glaring at Sooyoung intensely but Sooyoung just rub the pain and stick her tongue out pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

 

Taeyeon know what was Sooyoung trying to say, yes, her eyes was swollen this morning as she was crying her heart out last night after the call ended.

 

"So you didn't ask her?" Yuri said whispering not wanting Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter