Chapter 1

It's All Part Of The Bet

 

 

 

Author's POV

               It was a normal day for Yoon Bora, a girl whose laugh can infect others, a girl that will never leave her friends alone, a girl who promised to protect her friends and to argue with the guy that will hurt her friends. She's currently listening to music under the tree. She's enjoying the relaxing beat of the music while her eyes are closed.

             "Yah! Bora!" Yul repeatedly said when she noticed that Bora is not listening to her. "Aish, Sungmin Oppa~ Bora is not paying attention to me. I think she didn't even know that we're here." Yul stomped her feet in frustation. "Yul.." Sungmin patted her head "Let's try this something so that she'll notice us." Sungmin brought out a towel and suddenly hit Bora's head with a soft towel.

               Bora immediately stood up and looked at the two who's currently laughing at her expression. "Aish!Why did you hit me? I was listening to my husband's voice.. ehem.. I mean Himchan" Bora blurted out while glaring at the two. " I was saying something to you and you didn't even react so I looked at you and I noticed that you are not listening" Yul said then rolled her eyes.

               Sungmin pouted because he remembered what Yul's story is about. "What is it about?" Bora said as she walked towards the bench. "It's about Kim Jongin, who proposed that Yul can be his girlfriend on Friday because he'll break up with his girlfriend" Sungmin said then glared at Jongin who's currently at the second floor.

               "Omo~ So that's the reason why Yul is blooming this afternoon" Bora teased Yul. "S-stop that! Waah. I'm excited" she said then started to hyperventilate.

                Bora laughed at Yul's expression "But seriously, what's so great about him that everyone's going crazy for him?" Sungmin hugged Bora "So Bora~ You're not included to those girls?" Bora nodded in response, Sungmin felt happy because there's someone who's not like the others. The three of them went up to the classroom to get their things when Yul sunddenly saw Jongin.

                "Jongin!!" Yul shouted then smiled widely. Jongin walked towards them and looked at the new face he saw. "Uhmm, who's that?" Jongin pointed at Bora. "Oh! It's Bora, my bestfriend" Yul said then held Bora's hand.

                 "Hmm, Bora.. What a pretty name for a pretty girl like you" Bora just smiled in return.

                 "Here are your things Bora~" Sungmin called Bora's attention 'cause he noticed that Jongin is looking at Bora intently

                 "Nice meeting you" Jongin shouted as he watched the three walk away from him. "I have my new target" Jongin said then smiled evilly.