02

Kris Wu and The Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I can't believe a mermaid would be this beautiful.." 

"Hey there cutipieeee.." 

Two guards of the palace are making fun of her. They are currently at the basement of the palace where there is a very big aquarium and there where Marina is. She's lonely, she's in danger and the fact that she can't breath anymore since she's not in the ocean. 

"I bet if she's a human, she'll be so ing y." One guard said while eyeing her body lustfully. 

Marina looks so pale. Her pink tail turned to gray and her eyelids were getting heavy. She leaned her back on the side of the glass as she slowly slid down. She's hungry and she doesn't have anyone to help her. She thinks that this is her last day. She will die without saying goodbye to her mom and to her friends. Now she regret that she should have obeyed her mom.

"Her body looks so yummy. I hope she can turn to be a human then I'm going to bang her." They laughed as they continue to ert on her.

Marina can fully understand what they are saying. But what she can do? Maybe now she believes that humans are really cruel. They don't even think about their feelings. That they also have a heart even if they are cold-blooded. She closed her eyes and just wait until her breathings end.

 

Kris went down at the basement and he frowned when he saw two guards infront of the aquarium. He can see that they are making fun of her and he hates it since this is his favorite place that he doesn't like anyone to enter this basement. 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" He angrily asked as he stood beside them.

"Oh! My prince." They both gasped and they bowed when he saw him. 

"Get out of here!" He madly ordered and he glared. 

The guards fastly went out with their head lowered. They don't want Kris to be angry or else they will die because of punishment. When they are completely out, Kris calmed down and went infront of the big aquarium. His eyes softened when he saw the creature inside. But he frowned when he noticed that her eyes were closed and she's not moving. He examined her body and he also noticed that her pink tail turned gray. 

He fastly went to the bookshelves and he fished out the books all about mermaids. He went back and placed the book on the table infront of the aquarium. He opened it and he began to search what is happening to her. 

Their tails are turning gray or dark colours when they are hungry.

He read it and he looked at her again. 

"She's hungry." He whispered as he stared at her. 

Mermaids eat only seaweeds or sometimes fruits.

"Fruits! Aha." 

Kris quickly ran upstairs and went to the kitchen. He grabbed the basket of fruits and ran back down again as the maids looked at him weirdly. He slowed down when he entered the basement. He walked going infront of the aquarium and his heart ache when she's not moving. He became worried. He knocked on the glass and he flinched abit when her eyes snapped open. 

Marina turned scared again when she can see a human infront of the aquarium. Her eyes went teary when she thinks of them killing her. She blinked a few times and her heart skipped a bit when she realized that it is him. She stared at him and her heart beats went fast because he is really handsome for her. His eyes looks like he's not going to hurt her and somehow it calms her abit. 

He raised the basket of fruits he's holding and Marina gasped. She swim closer to him but there's a glass blocking her. Kris smiled when she approaches him. He's so lucky to encounter a mermaid. Such a beautiful mermaid. Her eyes darted at the fruits and he knows she's hungry. 

Kris went to the side of the aquarium where there is a ladder. He climbed up, still holding the basket. When he reached the top, he handed one red apple and he leaned down near the surface of the water to hand her the fruit. 

He gasped hardly when Marina's face popped up infront of him. Both of their eyes went wide and Marina frozed because of their closeness. Kris stared at her wet face with his mouth still wide and his heart beat faster. He blinked a few times before he went back to his senses. 

"Oh!" He said then he leanead back properly. 

Marina just looked at him and she can really feel someting different inside her heart. But then her stomach grumbles and her eyes darted on the apple he's holding. 

"C-can you understand me?" Kris asked, stuttering a bit. 

Marina nodded at him. 

"Uhh.. are you eating this one?" He asked and showed the apple to her. 

She nodded again. *It's my favorite fruit.* She thought. 

"Can you speak?" He asked again.

She shook her head. *How I wish i can..* 

"Ohh. So you can't speak but you can understand me." He said then grinned. 

She nodded again. 

"Here." Kris handed down the apple to her and she fastly snatched it away from him. 

She took one big bite and gulped the fruit down. She fastly ate it and within seconds, she already finished it. Kris just watch her eating the fruit. She's really hungry and he didn't noticed he's smiling at her. When Marina finished the apple, she looked at Kris again, asking for more. Kris blinked again when he saw her staring at her. 

"You want more?" He asked.

Marina nodded. Kris smiled then handed her again another apple. She smiled at him before happily eating the apple again. Her heart felt warm when this human she likes is not hurting her. He's kind, handsome and most of all cares abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter