Chapter 6 ~

Always Together...Forever ~
We finally arrived at their house. At start I thought it was an a big apartment or something close to this...but I was totally wrong. At the end of the road a big house appeared with bushes around and a big door at the front. I stayed like an idiot looking at the house and both Baekhyun and Sehun start laughing at me.
-Yahh yahh it's the first time you are seeing a house like this in your life?
-Are you kidding me ?? 
I looked at Baekhyun shocked
-This is bigger than my house back in the states !!! 
-Well twelve people live here...so yeah it's big enough for all of us.
We got in the yard and walked towards to the big wooden door to go in the house. It was like those house on gangam where all the rich people lived there. 
-Irene-ah I think that you will meet everyone today! 
Sehun said in excitement
-I can't wait Sehun-ah !! 
 
Baekhyun held my hand and went straight to the living room. A big place full of furniture, paintings, and a big transparent piano that fitted amazingly with the rest.
Everyone were gathered there. 
-Uhmm guys.. I want you to meet someone. 
-What? Baekhyun-ah you got a girlfriend? 
A cute boy with brown hair said to Baekhyun causing both of us to blush
-Aniyaaa Chen hyung...She is the girl I have being talking about a lot... The girl in the pictures in my room. 
I looked at him. 
-You still have those pictures ? 
-Of course I do !! 
-I even feel more guilty now oppa...
-Waeee? 
Chen asked me shocked and I quickly looked down 
-Well..I lost them when I left
 
Then an other boy with black hair and eye-bags said excited  
-Omoo !! See hyung ? I told you that she would come back!
I looked down...his friends knew about me..and apparently they knew everything. I can't fully face Baekhyun yet and the things are getting more complicated.
-Well then since Baekhyun's best friend is back we should have a party! 
Everyone in the room nodded and started doing things around the house..two of them went upstairs and four at the kitchen. 
-Uhmm guys?? You shouldn't do anything for me.. 
-Are you serious ? You are the only one who can make him smile when he is gloomy. 
-Yahh Suho hyung!! Don't say thatttt~~
 
I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I started to cry. Suho and Baekhyun stood there shocked looking at me. The guys that where on the kitchen run to the living room.. Baekhyun made me sit on the couch and sat next to me. The others came around us
-Yahh don't cry!
-Why are you crying? Please don't!
-Come on you should be happy right now!
 
The truth is that I've never loved before like this..and I really don't think that I deserved that. Abandoning my best friend was the biggest mistake I've ever made. And that's why I was crying..because I was guilty. Because I should even say that I had to go..
I was crying even more and I tried to breathe. I couldn't even say a word but they kept saying things to me..I couldn't even listen to them anymore..everything was blurry. 
 
-Yahh hyungs let her calm down! You are making the situation even worse..
I turned my head and I saw that boy from earlier....Yixing. He came towards me and gave me his hand.
 
-Come on..let's go upstairs..and let the others prepare everything 
Yixing smiled at me..at first I thought that it was weird that we wanted to make me feel more comfortable, but I gave him my hand and stood up. He led me to a room..there was a big white piano there. He closed the door 
-Well..sit next to me..I don't want you to talk now..you will just listen 
He sat down and patted the seat next to me. I followed too and we stayed silent for a moment. Then he started to play.... A magical sound...A song that made me forget everything although it wasn't so happy. His skilled fingers were perfect on the piano and he was getting emotional too. He could feel what he was playing. After some minutes he stopped and turn to look at me..
-Are you better now? 
I nodded at him and wiped my eyes..Yixing patted my shoulder and smiled softly
-Now let's talk Irene-ah, nae?