Reunite Love

Back to December

“Tiffany unnie?” Hearing my name being called but I don’t have any gut to turn around, looking at the owner of that voice.  The one that I miss the most.

 

“U-unnie?” The voice is cracking now, not like the first time.  Then I felt a pair of arm wrapping around my waist, hugging me close and tight from behind.

 

“Seo?” I don’t know how much I control my feeling, my throat feeling so hurt, my eyes feel like burning. Slowly, the tears escaping from my eyes. Trying hard to hold my sobbing, I wipe my tears and forming a smile on my lip before I turning around.

 

Facing that girl.  “Seobaby!” Looking at that face, I feel so calm.  Nothing changed except that she is much beautiful than before.  Slowly I caress her cheeks.  “My favourite maknae!”  I giggles and pinching her cheek, earning a cute pout on her lip now.

 

“My cheekiesss!”  She is whining and giggling before hugging me close again.  “I miss you!”

 

I miss you too.

 

“Don’t go anymore.”

 

I just keep in silent while rubbing her back, hugging her tightly.  Only god knows how much I have been missing this girl.  Not even a second my mind leaving her behind.

 

“I’m sorry for my silliness.  Just don’t go anymore okay unnie?”  She is hugging me tighter now.

 

“Mianhaeyo.”
 

She pulls away from that hug and looking straight into my eyes.  That eyes!  That night… I’m really sorry.

 

“I’m really sorry maknae.”  Tears just doesn’t want listen to me anymore, its rolling on my cheeks so cold and so fast.

 

“NO!  It is okay if unnie don’t want to accept my love.  Just don’t go and allow me to love you until this heart…”  She is hitting her chest, showing how much hurt her heart I have torn into pieces. “Until this heart will come and listen to me again… Haha what a stupid heart!  I’m sorry unnie.  I know it is wrong to love my own unnie that way but I love you.  I can’t help it so please don’t hating me!  Don’t leave me.  Give me time please.” 

 

She burst in tears, burying her face onto my chest.  Sobbing there.  And I was sobbing with my own heart here.  I caress her hair.