PART 4

Since you kiss me, don't ever leave me

-The next day

Qyuna and Baekhyun are not close as before.

Every time they try to near, the manager will separate them. Since that, Qyuna try to far apart from Baekhyun. It’s make Baekhyun feel sad. He misses to play and hug Qyuna but now can’t.

Moreover there’re news about Qyuna it is Qyuna first kiss is KAI and they are couple.

Baekhyun feel like he wants to scream to the world that Qyuna is his and he is Qyuna real first kiss, but he can’t. He has a job as an artist. He can’t do anything beside work and just follow the rule. Baekhyun had no idea what will happen to their relationship.

But at Qyuna side….

-Meeting room

“Sir” –Qyuna

“Yes, why you want to meet me? Anything happen? I hear you’re not with Baekhyun anymore. That’s good and you have to remember that you’re Kai girlfriend now”- said manager while looking at Qyuna.

“I want to quit” –said Qyuna in one breath.

“Oo… ok… What?!!!!” –shock manager. “You want to quit? Why??”

“I don’t want to break with Baekhyun but if this condition will still continue, our relationship has no ending. It’s hurt to just see Baekhyun from far, so its better I leave then hurt everyday….. So I have made my decision, I want to quit”

“Ok. That’s your decision. Went you’re going out?” – ask manager.

“This sixth of May...”- Qyuna said slowly

“Sixth of May?? That day is…”

“Yes. Baekhyun birthday…”- Qyuna bow her head.

“A…are you really want to do this?” –ask manager with unbelievable feelings.

“Yes”

-5th May (10 minutes before twelve midnight)

“Are you really wanted to do this?” –ask Qyuna’s assistant.

“Yes”- said Qyuna while check her bag.

-In the studio

All people prepared the surprise birthday party for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun arrive the studio at twelve midnight and….

“Surprise!!!!” – All in the studio scream when Baekhyun arrives.

They sing birthday song. Qyuna walk towards Baekhyun with a cake at her hand. Baekhyun , Qyuna so beautiful tonight.

-Qyuna standing in front Baekhyun.

“Make a wish, yeobo…” – said Qyuna.

After Baekhyun finish makes a wish, he blows the candle. All people clapping their hands. Qyuna gives the cakes to her assistants to put it on the table.

Baekhyun just look at Qyuna. He can’t hold his feelings anymore. Baekhyun pull Qyuna’s hand and kiss her red lips. All people in the studio shock with what just happen mostly EXO. Firstly Qyuna shock with what Baekhyun did but she just let it be.

The music begins. The party just starts. Baekhyun never let Qyuna’s hand go.

Suddenly, ‘Baby don’t cry’ song is playing. All people stop dancing and move aside. Just left Baekhyun and Qyuna in the middle of studio.

Baekhyun feel weird. He just looks at Qyuna. ‘This maybe another surprised for me, but why this song?’

“Baekhyun….” –holding Baekhyun hands

“Yes….?”

“Thanks for everything.” – Qyuna let go Baekhyun hands. Qyuna assistants bring Qyuna’s bag.

“Qyuna, cab already arrives” –Qyuna assistant

“Ok” –Qyuna take her bag and walk out from the studio.

“Qyuna! Qyuna!”- scream Baekhyun, called Qyuna’s name.

Qyuna just walk downstairs without looking at back. Baekhyun want to chase her but block by EXO member.

Qyuna arrive at cab. She stops. She turns back and looks at SM building. Baekhyun quickly go to the window and saw Qyuna looking at him. Baekhyun eyes start tears. Qyuna just get in the cab, and go.

Baekhyun sit on the floor. Cry and don’t care about people looking at him.

‘My precious person is gone…. My first kiss....’

HOW BAEKHYUN LIFE AFTER THAT?

WILL BAEKHYUN MEET QYUNA BACK?

WANT TO KNOW? WAIT FOR NEXT PART. :3