Game Night

Game Night
Tonight is game night.
 
This was Yoona's mantra for the day. Such a terrible day.
 
BUT TONIGHT, oh tonight, tonight...
 
Tae said she bought a fighting game, one with the characters of that boring RPG she plays sometimes. The young girl would rather play Portal 2, because they didn't finish yet, but oh well. Whatevs, really.
 
Anything would do to get that stupid MC's advances and Unnie's manipulative ways to get back together out of her mind, seriously. Why this kind of things always happens at the same time? But at least... Well, at least it was game night, tonight.
 
So, when Yoona arrived home, Fany and Soo were giggling at the kitchen. She smirked thinking that game night meant strip poker night too. Which meant getting drunk and stuff.
 
Stuff.
 
Yoona didn't really recall the whole events of last game night, but she suspects it has something to do with Sica...
 
"What are you two planning, huh?" She asked her friends.
 
"JELLOSHOTS! YAY!" Tiffany shrieked with joy.
 
"Jelloshots? Are we trying to get maknae drunk again?" Because last time they had jelloshots, that was the main purpose, Yoona recalled.
 
"Naaah, just because. Hyunnie's out tonight, by the way. 'Special Time' with Unnie." Sooyoung burst out laughing with Fany after saying that. Yoong only half smiled.
 
She was totally over her crush for Joohyun, of course, and Manager Unnie was beyond caring and loving but... She's only human, alright? So she always feels somewhat awkward when talking about their relationship.
 
Oh well. The moment Tae finally got home (damn this late midget) Fany was already talking too fast and Yuri was already too touchy. Yoona was pretty ok, or maybe not, because this 'Limbo' game was freaking her out.
 
The short leader came over, they switched up the games, had some shots and they both seemed to have had a bad day. So, as usual, they started to complain about the whole industry, how they couldn't do anything and all that other... stuffs.
 
"And then I was like... WHAT THE HELL MAN STOP HITTING ON ME... HA, did you see what I did?" Yoona said loudly while button smashing her playstation controller.
 
"Did you... UGH LET ME AT LEAST GET UP!... Did you ACTUALLY told him that?" Taeyeon asked while questioning her choice of game, because, damn... This is way too colorful.
 
"Of course not. As if. I'd have all sm giving me crap about my image and Joohyun's damn girlfriend trying to teach me how not to look gay... I mean, what does she know? Did she ever look herself in the mirror?" Yoona looked at the screen. Taeyeon had won because she stopped playing while ranting. This is not fair.
 
"This is not fair! Rematch. NOW." The young girl said already picking her character.
 
"It... Ugh, it just , you know? Years ago I had some will to fight all this bull, but now I'd rather smile and than having these s talking endlessly when I do something normal..." The drunk group leader started her usual drunk rant. "Someday I'll just kiss Fany in the middle of a concert."
 
"Yeah, that'd be awesome." Yoona was just way too concentrated at the game to say anything else.
 
"We definitely should do that. Who's winning? Can't really understand what's going on... Are they fighting? They have pets? Is this pokemon?" Tiffany was intrigued by the game.
 
"It's called personas, pani. Weren't you playing cards with Yul and Hyo?" Taeyeon didn't really know how to play any of these characters, so she just smashed away and hoped for the best. But damn, isn't Yukiko hot?
 
"Yeah... But they're making out or whatever. Yuri always get like REALLY when she drinks and... Yoona, did you sleep with Krystal? Because Jess was all like mad at you and stuff, like READY TO CUT SOM BEETCHES and the only time I saw her like that was when she found out..."
 
"KOREAN, TIFFANY, GODDAMIT." Yoona interrupted the drunk english speaker fast word vomit. "UGH WHY CAN'T I BEAT YOU, YOU KIM TAEYEON I BET YOU'RE CHEATING OR... OR... I JUST... UGH"
 
Taeyeon didn't really answer her dongsaeng because she was too busy whispering away with Tiffany about what else she'd do to her in the middle of the concert.
 
"FINE! Just great! Ignore me, you two. No one likes real Yoona who's not a goddamn lady and talks way too much..." Yoona threw the tantrum to no one specifically while on her way to her bedroom. She's was really sleepy. Kind of mad, but mostly sleepy.
 
"I thought you'd never come..." Said a barely dressed Jessica at her bed.
 
Oh. She wasn't that much sleepy anymore.
 
"I'm right here, baby. Yoong, could you get out my way, please?" Yoona jumped after hearing Sunny talking right behind her. She clumsily got out of the way, kind of dumbfounded by the whole situation. Sunny was carrying...Yuri's plaid shirt? Or something. And now was putting it on the girl in front of her. Much to Yoona's dismay.
 
"Wait, wait! Why are you guys in my... " The young face of soshi tried to ask why her friends were at her room, but then Jessica pulled Sunny into a very... Fierce-brain- melting-oh-my-god-this-is-just-too-hot kind of kiss. And Yoona was totally not enjoying watching, she was just shocked, of course. They seemed to forget about her presence because now not only Jessica's was barely dressed (again) but Sunny was too, and before the young one could actually say something, Sooyoung showed up.
 
"Hey!... Hmm, Hyo and Yuri seemed to have stopped the crazy-kitchen-lovemaking-time and are asking if you two... You three?... Want to play Strip Poker." Sooyoung gave Yoona a knowing look. The tall girl thought she was the only one with a thing for watching, but she might be wrong, huh? "Looks like Fany is busy ordering Tae away, so they need more people."
 
"Oh! But I thought we were going to play truth or dare!" Jessica lazily said.
 
"Nah, we’re too old for it. And Maknae is not even here. Who are we supposed to be teasing?” Sunny answered. "I'm up to it. Gonna get some clothing before, though." The short haired girl gave Jessica a quick peck and made her way to her room. Not before giving Sooyoung’s a slap, of course.
 
"So. You two?" Sooyoung insisted.
 
"I'm busy right now." Jessica said burying her face at Yoona's pillow, who just shacked her head no exaggeratedly to Sooyoung.
 
Now it was only Yoona and Jessica at her bedroom. Again.
 
"Yoona... Come here." Yoona panicked. She knew this tone. The demanding-high-born-commanding tone. She moved to the older girl side, lying on her elbows.
 
"Sica... Why are you on my bed? I mean, why were you on my bed making out with Sunny? I know Sunny always kind of get too much on character during promotions, and you two were a kind of thing in this one, but... I mean, just... Why here? " The young girl babbled out of nervousness. And drunkness.
 
"Oh... I don't know... Why were you alone with that pretty unnie early today, hm?" Jessica crawled her way to be on Yoona's top, straddling her.
 
"Ah...Yeah, about that. You know, ah... Do I really need to talk about it? It's not like... Li-Like you and me have something... right?" Yoona found out that it's was really hard to concentrate when your mind is kind of clouded by alcohol, and you have Jessica Jung nibbling at your neck.
 
The first answer she got was an almost painful bite. She protested but Sica quickly shushed her.
 
"You have to understand something, Im Yoona." The young girl also found out that enraged looking Jessica was a REAL turn-on. "You. Are. Mine." And that drunk Jessica was kind of violently possessive. "No one else's, don't you remember?"
 
"Ah, yes...? I mean, no no nonononoooo what? What are you even talking abo-" Ok. Yoona usually doesn't like to be interrupted but if it was always by Jessica's kisses she could be pretty much ok with it.
 
"Allow me to remind you, then." Sica purred at her ear and Yoona was sure this was going to be unforgettable.
 
That's why she had almost a heart attack when she couldn’t recall almost anything that happened that night and woke up with jessica spooning her. (What the hell, I'm taller, I'm supposed to be the big spoon!) she thought and then mentally slapped herself because, WHY!? She probably had a magnificent night with her longest and biggest crush (because she refused to say "platonic love") and didn't remember it at all.
 
"Hmm, awake already?" She felt and heard Jessica saying against her shoulder.
 
"Yeah." Yoona was tired of this damn confused ‘relationship’. Finding courage out of the blue, she asked. "Ah, Sica? Do you wanna go on a date with me? Sometime, maybe?"
 
They were unclothed on her bed, and still Yoona felt like she was 15 again, asking a girl out for the first time. Damn this almighty creature.
 
The older female chuckled. "What about the 'no couples within the group' rule?"
 
Yonna turned to face the other girl. "Aw, come on. Taeyeon came up with that and we all know how that went." They both laughed softly.
 
"Go out with me." Yonna was serious again. "Please?"
 
"Mmmkay, but you already asked me this yesterday..." Jessica smirked. "Could it be that you don't remember last night too? Just like that day you dropped on your knees before me and kept saying 'Oh, sica-sama, I'm not worthy of your flawless self, only adoring you from afar is already much more than what I deserve'..." The older girl laughed hard at the memory and Yoona kind of blushed because all of the sudden she remembered doing just that.
 
She got an idea, though.
"Hey, I kind of remember something like this, now you mentioned... Could you refresh my mind about what happened last night?" Yoona smirked to the older girl.
 
"Hmmm, this seems like a good idea..." Jessica said before dragging herself up on Yoong just like yesterday.
 
Magnificent morning, here we go!
 
Meanwhile, at the living room.
 
"BUT I WANT MY SHIRT! I really like that shirt... And it's my room too!" Yuri whined while eating her cereal.
 
"Oh, you silly! Can you not use this shirt for today and let the lovebirds alone? Besides, I really like how this tank top looks on you..." Hyo answered with a playful smirk.
 
"But! Oh. Okay then." Yuri smiled and got back to watching sponge bob and eating her breakfast.