Almost

Almost

"ALMOST!"

A loud voice and footsteps can be heard echoing their dorm. 

"ALMOST!"

Yuri shouts, causing the ahjumma choked and blurt out her drinks on her Ipad2.

"Yah! Yuri ya! Are you going to kill me here? Oh my baby~ Yah! Yuri ya! If my baby got a damage, I'll have you to replace the new one. What 'almost'?"

Taeyeon managed to spilled her words to Yuri while she tried to controls her breath.

"I almost did it. Taengoo! Please help me! Please~"

Yuri runs toward the older girl and pleading with some fake sobbings as a special effect.

"Hmpph!"

Taeyeon didn't looking at Yuri. She's too busy wiping her lovely gadjet.

"Aish! don't ignore me Taengoo, I can buy you an Ipad3, an Iphone5 and whatever you want"

Yuri said with a little bit doubt.

'What did I just said? Seriously those things are killer. What if she asking me something that beyond my budget. Ah~ screw that for her.' Yuri thought.

Taeyeon lit up by just listening Yuri's words.

"Really? Okay that's a deal!"

'I should put my baby into a bucket of water after this'

Taeyeon thought and smiles.

"So what's your problem?"

Taeyeon asked while tapping her finger on her gadjet.

"Please um..."

Yuri hesitant to speaks because someone might heard her. So she leans to Taeyeon's ear and whispher to her.

"Please..............me............to..............."

Taeyeon eyes widen and swiftly looking at Yuri.

"Are you serious?"

Taeyeon asked. Yuri nods.

"Dead serious?"

Taeyeon asked once again.

"Yes ahjumma!"

Taeyeon glared her, Yuri smirked.

"You're master in such thing right? So I want to learn 'that' from you, mine are . Hand by hand and intertwined fingers"

Yuri said in upset tone.

"Okay, so when you want to start it?"

"Today, this time, right here and right now"

Taeyeon made an 'O' shape lips. She felt weird when someone asked her how to do 'that'.

"Okay. If you want to do that, first thing you need to do is..."

Yuri nodded along when Taeyeon lectured her. 

"Go get my laundry and hang it outside"

Yuri nodded and get her of from her seat. Taeyeon covers with her palms, she tried to not to laughs.

"First thing is go get Taeyeon's laun..."

Yuri stops and tries to process Taeyeon's words. She realize Taeyeon has cheated her.

"Yah! You shorty!"

Yuri yelled. Taeyeon burst out her laughs.  Yuri can't concentrate on B while she's concentrate on A at  the same time. Yuri crossed her arms in in front of her chest.

"Okay. Let's start for real this time."

Taeyeon clapped her hands. Yuri get on her seat again with a little notebook.

Taeyeon as a lecturer and Yuri as a student. Their discussion goes for hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get it?"

Taeyeon asked. Yuri nodded.

"well good luck"

"Thank you Taengoo! You're are my master"

"Yeah~ now go. If none of those methods didn't work kindly tell me. Oh! If you made it I'll give you that famous title"

Taeyeon shoo Yuri. Yuri waves her hand and escape into her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously! Stupid MC!"

Jessica is furious thus she just went straight to her room. A room she shared with Yuri.

'PLOP!'

Yuri felt something next to her, hence she lifts her head and saw Jessica lied flat on bed. Yuri grins and jump out from bed.

'Huhuhuhu~'

Yuri makes an evil grins. She walks and standing beside Jessica, she eyes her target and locked it. With an arm raised on the air she makes a swift swing.

'PAT!'

Yuri giggles and run out from their room. She looking for her master and saw her hanging her laundry. She runs towards her master.

"Taengoo I made it!"

Taeyeon facing Yuri and smiles.

"Congratulation!"

"I gave a full strong swing as how you taught me to do"

"Good job!"

Taeyeon give a thumbs up.

"Now you are officialy a BYUNYUL!!!"

Taeyeon announced. She closed her eyes and laugh proudly.

"Really???"

"Yes! You will never be a professional byun if you didn't through me first"

Taeyeon smacking her chest with not-so-strong smacks.

"Hey~ you should learn something from me too. I'm also pro in certain thing"

"What is it?"

"This!"

Taeyeon eyes shot-opens. Something gripped on her ear

"So you're teaching my seobang a dirty thing huh? You better face Tiffany's wrath NOW!"

Jessica pulls Taeyeon's ear, she dragged Taeyeon to Tiffany.

"Jess...Jessica. Aigoo! That's hurt!"

"You better prepare yourself now"

Jessica meet Tiffany.

"Yah~ Tiff can you take care of your husband? She's teaching my seobang something bad."

Jessica smirks. Tiffany look at Jessica then to Taeyeon. Tiffany frowned

"What she did?"

"She teached Yuri how to be a BYUN!"

Tiffany take Taeyeon from Jessica.

"Aww~ my poor Taetae, I believe you won't do such thing"

Taeyeon hugs Tiffany like a kid meet her mother.

"Fany~ I won't teach her if she's the one who asked me first"

"Aigoo~ my Taetae is so cute"

Tiffany eyes Jessica. Jessica almost drop her phone but she grips it tightly and walks away.

'KWON SEOBANG~ SOON YOU WILL LEARN' Jessica thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica walks toward Yuri with a wide smiles.

"Hai seobang~"

Yuri look at her.

"Hai Sica baby"

Jessica sits next to Yuri.

"What are you doing?"

Jessica asked her.

"Reading. Why?"

"Can you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Could you take me a glass of water. I'm quiet thirsty"

"Okay"

Yuri went to kitchen. Jessica smiles.
After a minute Yuri coming with a glass of water.

"Here"

"Just put it there. Come on get on to the bed"

Yuri put her drink on a nightstands. She went back to their lovely bed.

'I hope Sica didn't know about that' Yuri thought. As she land her butts...

"OMO! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Yuri yelled out and almost crying. 

"That's what you get for being a byun"

Jessica jumped out from bed and laugh victoriously laugh.

"S...seriously, Sica are you trying to makes another extra holes on my butts?"

Yuri whining in pain. She rolls to the other side and take out the object which located under  a blanket.

"My boots! Sica! This is my boots for the next week performance...Aish~ ouch it still hurts"

Yuri rubbing her butts to ease the pain.

'I shouldn't be a byun anymore, this my first and last' Yuri thought, as she dragging her self to the kitchen in weird ways.

'Maybe being a player is the best' Yuri thought..

 

The End!!!

p/s: Failed! Ugh~ I'm so sleepy~     3_3