Chapter 8 - Hug

Jung Sister Fall In Love

Sooyeon POV

Bad Dare!

They look at me like a child who wants a lolipop from her mother.

I look at each of themThey all are freaking handsome hottie.How can I choose one of them.Ahhh!!!!help me.

I look at him.His feature like an angel.His big doe brown eyes impress me so,I slowly close our gap while everybody watch my move exclude him.What do you think I'm doing.I hug Xi Luhan.

End POV

Luhan POV

She look at me with her hazel dark brown eyes.I feel sweat pouring down my forehead and my heartbeat faster.I see she slowly close our gap while everybody watching us.Now I feel my heart want to jump out.She hug me.

End POV

Kris POV

She hug him.All of us jaw drop except the hugging one and me.Well,I have a reputation to hold since I have a nickname 'Ice Prince' but I feel a tinge of jealousy come to me.They have been hug like 1 minute for god sake.

"Yah...You guys don't have to hug that long."-Soojung tease them

They break apart and blush.Now,they tease them.Ok,now I'm out.

"I go first."-I said with my usual cold voice

Then,I walk to my room that I share with Tao.Why do I feel jealous when they hug.Did  fall in love with her?How,I didn't even interact with her yet but I feel jealous when the hug.Love is really confusing.

Sooyeon POV

Ahhhhh! I can't take this teasing stuff anymore.My fault too why did I hug him too long.Then,I have my lifesaver stop them.

"Ok,ok.Stop teasing the lovesick couple.Now,go get into your room."-Suho

Well,he no longer my lifesaver but he sound lke a grandpa want his grandchild go to sleep faster.I giggle at the thought.I walk to my room to sleep.Well,it's easy for me to sleep.See this.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.Sleep!