THE BET

My Perfect-Robot Boyfriend

 

Yuri' POV
 
Yes! I won! Ithought I will not won in this crazy and willing to die racer
 
"That's awsome!" My opponent approached and shake hands with me
 
"You are too. Thanks for giving me a nice game" I said smiling
 
"It's my honor to race with You" he said and afterwards he excused his self. I can hear my name everywhere, the people are cheering for me.
 
I looked around and saw this girl, who is she? Is she new here? I do not see her often here. 
 
Should I name her 'Ice princess'? Because she is looking at me now with this Icy glare. 
 
I and my friends proceed to the mini bar beside the cars. I can feel her eyes on me.
 
"Bro, who is she?" I asked Taeyeon pointing at the girl
 
"Ahh.. It's Jessica Jung, one of the daughters of the famous Jung's. She have been in coma for 5 years you know." what?! She is the daughter of the Jung's?! How come she's like that an ICE PRINCESS. And wow! She's in coma for five years? Pffftt.. I don't care.
 
I know the Jung's because they are famous and ofcourse the business partners of my parents.
 
And about her friends, I know them already but we are not that close. I see her friends everytime I race and also they are also the friends of my bestfriends.
 
"Why bro? do you like her?"Yoona said and all of them looked at me with this smirk on their face.
 
I smirked in response and they nodded with this smiles on their face. I decided to intruduce my self, I think this will be fun. 
 
I stand up and started to walk when suddenly Amber grabbed my hand
 
"Be careful Hyung, they say, she's not an easy girl" they looked at me and I looked back. 
 
"Let's give it a try" I smirked and go to them.
 
Jessica's POV
 
Omo! He's heading to us! What is he planning to do?
 
"Omo! Is he heading to us?" Sunny said
 
"Y...yeah" I replied and they looked at me. I'm stuttering! Why am I nervous?! Aish!! 
 
"Are you nervous?" Tiffany said and they laughed at me
 
"I think he's going here for you unnie because his eyes is fixed on you" Krystal said in a low tone and all of them chuckled.
 
His attitude is like a player, I'm sorry but I'm his coach. He wants to play a game so I'll teach him how to play in the game of love. 
 
If he's a player, I can also play along. Should I give it a shot?
 
"Hi Miss..I'm Yuri, and you are?" he gave his hand for a shake, my friends looked at me excitedly
 
"Jessica, Jung Jessica" I said and did not shake his hand while crossing my arms. My friends are looking at me with this what-the-hell look.
 
I heard his friends said 'owww' in a very loud voice.
 
"Ohh~ challenging me?" Yuri smirked and I smirked.
 
"Excuse us" My friends said in unison and they headed to the table of his friends I can see their wild smiles and hear there laughs. So they are friends?!
 
We are still in thesame position, he's standing and I'm sitting. He's is looking at me. Omo! His stares makes my heart flatter.
 
"Don't you want to sit down?" I said breaking his thoughts.
 
Yuri's POV
 
I'm mesmerized by her beauty, wow! It's my first time seeing this type of girl. She's really different from the girls I've met.
 
"Don't you want to sit down?" She said. She's playing hard to get right now. 
 
Is she not interested in me? Why is she like this to me? Seriously? I'm a player but honestly I think I will not play with this girl, she's really an Ice princess but I think she has this heart that makes everyone melt.
 
 
"Let's race. If you will win, I will not disturb you forever but If I win, You'll give me a chance to court you" I smirked. my friends said that she's also a racer. 
 
She stood up and headed to me. We are now facing each other in this small gap between us. She walked closer
 
"If that's what you want. Tomorrow evening is nice" she whisered in my ear and it send shivers in my body.
 
Did she just teased me? She walked to her friends and smiled at them and I think they will go home now. I'm still standing, mesmerized. Did she just come to me that closer?! Really?! Aish! That girl...
 
well I think the bet is the only way for me to be closer to her. I know it's not right because she's been from a coma. I feel sorry for her but what can I do if she said yes right? 
 
"Bro! What happened?" My friends came to me and Cutted my thoughts.
 
"Tomorrow is another special event" I turn around to face my friends. I winked and smiled at them, they already know what happened.
 
Should I prepare for this? Do I need to win just for her to allow me to court her? Yes!! I need to. Is she really a good racer? That's what my friends say. Well we will know. Aishh!! Jessica! You're driving me crazy.