Chapter 4: Back To Seoul

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days after the encounter with Victoria. Khun is back to Seoul, South Korea to try to prevent the 2nd encounter of Nate and Victoria because he didn't want to happen to Nate what happened to him when he was with Victoria, the time he and her were being seperated by her dad, that's the time they just had Nate. A month ago he found out that Victoria had to leave because of how powerful Vic's family was in the world of mafias. (Hey this is just a fanfiction I couldn't think of something else and you'll know why I can't just say that she chose her careen than her two boys)

"I won't let anyone know, besides JYP Family, their families and my family" Khun thought.

He was coming out of the airport when somebody hugged him. He turned and looked and saw his son, Nate.

"Daddy, I missed you" Nate said. "Hyung too and Mummy"
"Really? I don't believe you" Khun said while smiling. "Raeve, is your brother telling the truth?" he asked playfully and tries to make Nate jealous.

Raeven nod happily.

"Daddy! Why are you only paying attention to them!!!" Nate exclaimed because of jealousy.

Khun carried the jealous Nate.

"Nate, I'm just making you jealous" he said as he hugged Nate.

He turned to Fei who was currently fixing Raeven's messy hair

"Is Nate not hard to watch?" Khun asked.
"He's not hard to watch" Fei said while smiling. "Let's go?" 

They went to the restaurant at the airport to eat.

"Nat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter