Chapter 1

Send In the Clowns

"There all done." Jessica said as she placed the last picture frame on the wall, the blonde used whatever energy she had left to sit on the couch before letting out a tired sigh. 

Looking around Jessica frowned, she had made the new empty house into a home, anyone who would've seen the pictures of the "happy" couple hung on the walls would've thought it gave off a homey feeling but to Jessica it was just an empty house filled with daily reminders of the past.

After letting out a long yawn, the blonde sat up straight on the couch grabbing the huge stack of paper work she had yet to do that laid on the coffee table, she rubbed her eyes then grabbed the glasses from the coffee table putting them on. 

"Time for work." mumbled Jessica...

Two hours passed and the girl was still at work, the size of the stack lessened but the girl was determined to finish it all before her spouse came home. Ignoring the cramps in her hand the blonde continued on to work until she finished an hour later. After finishing the paperwork the girl took off her glasses, laid on the couch and closed her eyes letting sleep overcome her. 

 

"Sooyeon. Get up. Get up now before I get a damn cucumber." a very annoyed girl said to the sleeping Jessica, who got up at the mention of a cucumber. 

"T-Tiffany you're home." Jessica said, now sitting up. 

Tiffany gave Jessica annoyed look "Yes I am now get up and go somewhere I want to watch tv." 

"I'm going to bed" the blonde told her partner as she made her way to the room.

"Sooyeon."  Tiffany called out making Jessica stop in tracks to look at the girl.

"Yea?" 

"Use the guest room." Tiffany told Jessica before she returned her attention to the tv. 

"But" replied back the blonde with slight hesitation. 

Tiffany turned away from the tv glaring at the blonde "But what Sooyeon?" 

"The bed, I didn't have time to fix it." Jessica said looking at the raven haired girl. 

"Sounds like a problem you got there Sooyeon." 

Jessica was tired, tired of arguing with Tiffany, tired of being some doormat, tonight she wasn't going to cry herself to sleep, tonight she wouldn't sleep on the cold wood floors. 

"Yea it is, but I'll deal with it later Miyoung." Jessica said holding back tears of anger mixed with sadness. 

Tiffany scowled at the name Jessica called her. The raven haired girl watched as the blonde put on her shoes, Tiffany stood up from the couch and yanked the jacket from Jessica's grasp. 

"Where the hell are you going?" Tiffany questioned. 

"I don't know, as long as I'm out this damn house I'll be fine." 

"Look who grew some, just go to bed Jessica." Tiffany said using Jessica's american name instead of calling her "Sooyeon"

 "Stop telling me what to do, I'm not some doormat you can just walk all over!" a very heated Jessica responded. 

Hearing this Tiffany burst out laughing "Doormat? What makes you think you're that special?" 

Jessica snatched the jacket away from Tiffany, the tears that she tried so hard to hold back fell from her eyes. Without looking back Jessica walked out the door into the cold snowy night. 


A girl with short blonde hair sat in the driver's seat of her car, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her mascara was ruined and her cheeks were stained from the tears that fell just minutes ago, with puffy red eyes the girl still managed to crack a smile. 

"You're okay Sunny, you're okay." the girl said to herself over and over, until she convinced herself she was 'okay' 

With a bright smile Sunny managed to make herself forget about the sounds she heard coming from the bedroom she shared with her partner, she forgot the times her partner came home late with faint odor of perfume. 

Tonight Sunny made herself forget that tonight was her anniversery with her partner, tonight she forgot that Taeyeon was on the phone with another woman. 

After she gained control over her emotions Sunny drove with no where in specific that is until she noticed a woman. 

The woman walked in the cold snowy weather with a jacket that really did no use in the cold. 

Even in her emotional state Sunny felt the need to help the woman out, it was cold and Sunny well she needed the distraction. 

Sunny pulled up to the curb, parked the car and walked to the girl. 

"Hey it's pretty cold out, are you lost or something?" Sunny asked. 

"Uh no just.." the girl trailed off. 

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I respect that it's just I don't think it's safe for you to be out on such a cold night especially with that jacket." Sunny said pointing to the girl's jacket that was pretty useless against the harsh weather. 

"Yea, I was just looking for a uh..coffee shop?" the girl said unsure if Sunny would believe her. 

Sunny saw through the girl's lie but decided to play along. "I know one that's around here, I go all the time. Why don't you and I go for coffee." suggested Sunny pointing to her car. 

"My mom always taught me to never go in a car with a stranger." the girl responded childishly. 

Sunny smiled a genuine smile and outstreached her hand "Hello My name is Lee Sunny and you are?" 

"Jung, Jessica Jung." the girl said shaking the Sunny's hand. 

"Well Jessica, would you like to accompany me for coffee?" 

"I'd love to." 

It was something both of them wanted, something both of them craved for.

Coffee?

No 

Fate finally gave them what they both yearned for. 

They finally found a distaction. 


Alright here was Chapter 1 

Did you love it? Hate it? 

Please review and tell me your thoughts.