♥Revelation ♥

♥♥♥♥My Best friend wedding ♥♥♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jiyong and Kiko’s Apartment

 

Jiyong is sitting on couch trying to do his work but is distracted as Kiko is walking to and fro beside him.

“Stop pacing and say something.I know you want to say something.” Jiyong irrately said, as he shut his laptop down, giving full attention to Kiko.

“I'm wondering... whether I ought to tell you.” Kiko mumbled as she took a quick glance at Jiyong.

“Why not?” Jiyong raised his brow suspiciously.

“You can't take the truth.” Kiko simply declared.

“Come on, out with it...whatever this truth is.”

“And you will hear me out?” Kiko asked him on purpose.

“I will, most patiently hear you. I won't scream, I won't even say "what Nonsense" Jiyong assured as he raise his right hand and place it above his heart as a sign of promise.

“The truth you want to hear Mr. Jiyong Kwon is that you are in love with your friend Sandara” Kiko blurted out.

“What non…..”Jiyong open his mouth to say but closed it again as he remembered his promise, he placed a finger on his lip as a sign of shutting his mouth.

”I know  I know you think, I'm talking nonsense. Because you don't realize...you're in love with Sandara.” Jiyong tried  to grasp what Kiko was saying “From Seoul to Japan...you didn't take this trip alone.Sandara came too, hidden in your heart.”Kiko tapped Jiyong heart.”And in every girl you met afterwards, you tried to find Sandara.” Kiko glance at Jiyong to see his reaction. “Sohee her tresses reminded you of Sandara.Yooha,her blueberry pancakes were passable.One Yuri her smile was somewhat like Sandara's,………. But not Sandara. And how could you find another? Sandara is unique.” Kiko took her seat near Jiyong, to get his more attention.” And you know what whenever any girl who looked into your eyes found not herself, but someone else.” Jiyong fixed his eyes on Kiko.”That was Sandara.” Kiko confirmed.

“Do you understand now, Mr. Jiyong Stupid Kwon? The absolute truth about your life.”

“Absurd.” Jiyong screeched “See...? I didn't crack up, never said,

"what Nonsense", never even got angry. In spite of the fact that I never heard such a stupid theory.”

“I said it in the beginning, you can't take the truth.”Kiko said as matter of fact.

“Oh shut up.”

“Look you are getting irritated.”

“Sandara and I...how did you imagine?”

“Given brains, you'd imagine too.”

“What nonsense? What nonsense? What nonsense?”jiyong started sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter