Get Well Soon~

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With the money Chanyeol returned to you; you rushed to book a flight and go see your family for 4 days to celebrate your mum’s birthday.

It was wonderful seeing them back in the UK; but it was like your life in Korea had never occurred; it felt a little strange not seeing those 12 loud and lively boys….

Of course your friend India poked and prodded you for answers as to which kpop idols you’d seen and what intel on SM you had gotten; but to her bitter disappointment; you had no news to reveal except that the boys you were working with were going to debut and were nice.

Once you’d arrived back at the dorms – it was late into the night, but a few of the boys were still awake and greeted you with smiles and light hugs.

In the morning before the boys left for training they all greeted you and looked genuinely happy to see you back. Luhan asked how your family was; Chanyeol asked how your mum’s birthday went and Zitao asked if you had brought him any souvenirs.

‘Here~’ You said handing Tao a large bar of Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Chocolate which was something you could get only from the UK.

Tao’s eyes glimmered and twinkled in delight.

‘WAAAH ______-SHI THANK YOU!!!’ He squealed grabbing the bar and holding it tightly to his chest like it was gold.

‘Ha ha no problem Zitao-shi.’ You said smiling.

The other boys looked at the chocolate wantingly; especially Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol who subconsciously their lips.

‘Don’t worry I brought some more for all of you.’ You chuckled handing over some more packets to them.

‘Fight for them amongst yourselves though.’ You laughed packing the boys’ things for the day.

 

=====

'La - La - La - LAAaaAa--__*Cough* *Cough*' Baekhyun spluttered; trying to reach a high note during vocal training class with Kyungsoo, Jong Dae and Luhan. 

They looked up at him confused. 

'I'm sorry I'll try again Sunbaenim.' Baekhyun bowed attempting to reach the high note again 

'La- La -La....LAAA__*Cough* *Cough*' He spluttered and coughed once again, rubbing the back of his neck in frustration. Baekhyun never liked not being able to reach a note - why on earth was his voice not helping him today?

'Drink.' Kyungsoo said handing Baekhyun a water bottle you had given him before practice. 

'Thanks.' Baekhyun said gulping it down. 

'Baekhyun-shi, go home.' The vocal teacher said taking the music sheets from Baekhyun's hands and placing it on a table. 

'B-but.'

'You're useless to me if you’re sick, so go and rest your voice.' He said turning instrumental music on the stereo for Luhan, Jong Dae and Kyungsoo to keep singing to. 

Baekhyun stared at the others and then to his Sunbaenim, completely at a loss for words; he looked like a lost puppy.

How could he be ill? He never got sick...it had been years at least. 

His voice - he had to keep training his voice, he'd only been at SM for less than a year, these boys had at least two years, he needed to catch up fast and...being sick meant no training which would mean...no debut. 

He began to sweat profusely and let out a sneeze. 

'Go home now.' His vocal teacher ordered sending him out the door. 

So Baekhyun left the building; shoulders slumped, and into the van that was meant to take all 4 of them home. 

-----

You hummed along to the music playing in your headphones while vacuuming. You felt quite content as you had finished up most of your chores while the boys were off training, meaning you could spend some quality time alone with your thoughts. 

Just as you were about to change the song; you heard the front door open and close. 

'What-oh, Baekhyun-shi what are you doing here? Did you all finish training early?' You asked confused - surely the managers wouldn't be nice enough to let the boys off early. 

You realised pretty quickly Baekhyun looked depressed. 

'Baekhyun-shi what's wrong?' You asked pulling your headphones out.

'Ahhh...I got sent back from training...because I’m getting - A-CHOO.' He sneezed into his palms and then rubbed his nose in an attempt to hold off another sneeze. 

'Oh dear.' You mumbled, knowing exactly the jist of the situation. 

'Aish it's nothing really - it's probably just allergies and-'

You grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him onto the couch. 

'_____-sh-what are-'

'Stay here and relax, I'll be back in 15 minutes. Here.' You rushed over to the dyer and grabbed a clean, fresh, warm blanket and tossed it over Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun looked so overwhelmed and confused. 

'But wh-'

'15 minutes. Watch some TV.' You said tossing him the TV remote, grabbing your jacket and leaving the apartment. 

========

Baekhyun relaxed into the couch, watching a replay of Strong Heart. He tried to laugh, but it hurt to, so he remained silent, grunting every time the MC said a funny remark. 

The door opened and shut behind him. He turned around and his mouth dropped open. 

'Alrighty, I think I’ve got everything here...' You said holding two grocery bags. 

'_____-shi what-'

'Here.' You emptied a bag right next to him

Every kind of medicine he could think of poured onto the couch - his eyes widened in shock. 

'Ok, take these now - I'll get you a drink and you can take some Lemsip.... spray this up your nose and Rub this on your chest.' You directed giving Baekhyun packages and boxes. 

All he could do was utter a thank you - staring at everything you'd bought him with wide eyes. 

'I'm going to run a hot bath after you've done all of that so you can relax and detox. I'll tell the boys not to disturb you, I bought some chicken so I'll make you some soup, and you should also have an early night...'

Baekhyun immediately waved his hands around. 

'______-shi thank you but honestly this is so unnecessary, you're busy with other things don't worry about it-.'

'No Baekhyun-shi its fine, this is my job - to take care of you boys, and that I will do.' You concluded, and with that you walked over to the bathroom to run a warm bath.

=======

'Aish I'm so tired~~~ _______-shi, are you home? Baekhyun-ah had to come home because he's sick.' Jong Dae shouted while all 11 boys entered the dorm.

'SHHHHHHhhh Baekhyun's having a bath - he 's got a headache so please be quiet tonight.’ You whispered at Jong Dae and the rest of the boys.

‘Woah, I wish I could get sick so you'd take care of me~' Jong Dae said giving a cheeky smile.

'Ah I'll go see him.' Chanyeol said walking over to the bathroom.

'Ok, but don't make him laugh or shout since he wants to conserve his voice.'

Chanyeol looked at you, surprised by how much you cared about Baekhyun's well-being.

'Ok then.' He said quietly.

And with that he opened and closed the bathroom door behind him, immediately pointing and laughing at a very ill and depressed Baekhyun sitting in a tub of warm water.

You face palmed knowing that was exactly what would happen.

Those yahooss…

'______-shi, you’ve already started on the dinner?' Kyungsoo said surprised, walking over to the kitchen and putting an apron on.

'Yeah, and also I made chicken soup for Baekhyun so don't touch that - I'm talking to you Tao' You said walking over to the kitchen; watching Tao eye Baekhyun's soup.

'Ahhhh but I'm so hungry ______-shi; Wushu training takes so much out of me.' Tao whined still watching the soup.

'You're dinner's nearly done Zitao, sit down.' You said rolling your eyes and pouring some soup into a bowl for him; you couldn’t help but give in so easily when it came to Tao.

'Here - don’t blame me if you're too full for your dinner.' You warned, handing Tao some soup.

'Yayyy thank you! Nah I wont be.' Tao said his lips and ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter