Chapter 8 *Warning: Rated Material*

Untitled Fantasy

He walked up to her until he was centimeters from her face. Her hair slipped down to cover an eye; he reached up and smoothed the hair away.

He looked down at her; her lips looked so good, they were practically begging him to touch them.

“Thank God for thirst, no?” he whispered down to her, his lips just a breath away from touching her lips. He reached over her and leaned an arm against the freezer door. With his other hand he lazily smoothed back her hair until her face was entirely clear to him.

“Junsu….I…” Morgan began.

He looked at her lips as they formed the words she spoke. That was it.

He bent lower and captured her lips in his. At first, she pulled back, shocked, but then he felt her kiss him back. Her lips were so soft; he attempted to break the kiss and move back but Morgan’s hands reached up and her fingers laced themselves into his hair.

She kept him close to her and she deepened the kiss. She took his lower lip between her lips and she lightly on it. He felt her tongue gently trace across his lip.

He heard himself moan slightly and felt himself harden underneath his pants. He held Morgan by the shoulders as he pulled back; he managed to break the kiss. He didn’t stray too far; he leaned his forehead against hers.

“Jagiya, are you sure…?” he asked her, his voice low and deep.

She responded by looping her arms around his neck, she looked down, suddenly shy and she grinded her hips forward, her pelvis rubbed up against him, effectively acknowledging his hardened state.

“I’ll take that as a yes” Junsu said, and he pushed himself up against her. He felt her s against his chest and her arms tightened around him. He took her lips into his again; this time the kiss was urgent and needy. She responded quickly; she playfully bit his lip and he darted his tongue out; her tongue met his; their tongues slowly danced and intertwined. Morgan’s hands slipped down; she trailed them across his chest, feeling his warmth. He shivered as her nails grazed his skin. He reached up and tugged at her shirt; he wanted to feel her skin against his. They broke the kiss and she swiftly took off her shirt.

He looked down at her.

“Oh yeah…” he whispered.

His hands reached forward and landed on her shoulders. He softly moved them down and touched the sides of her s.

He absolutely loved what he was seeing; they were large and her s were so stiff, standing straight up.

He cupped a in each hand and watched as her head leaned back and she closed her eyes; a faint smile on her lips.

He pinched her s in between his forefingers and thumbs; then he lowered his head down to her and kissed along her jaw. He trailed kisses down her neck, down her chest until he reached her s. He released one from his hand, only to place it into his mouth.

He heard her take in a sharp breath; her hands moved to the small of his back, pushing him into her, keeping him as close as possible.

Morgan lifted Junsu’s head from where it rested at her ; she brought his face up to hers and she kissed him.

She pushed him backwards; they stumbled together towards the beds. The back of his legs met with the edge of the mattress and she gave him one final push and he landed on the bed. She crawled on top of him; a leg on either side of him. She pushed down onto him; reveling in his obvious excitement. She rubbed herself on him; her hands roamed all over his bare chest; her nails lightly scratching him.

“Morgan…” Junsu panted.

Before he could even begin to form his next thought, she was sliding down his body. Her hands traced along his sides and travelled down towards his pants. Her thumbs hooked onto the waistline of his pants and tugged. His pants inched off; she kept tugging.

“You’re going to have to rise a bit; let me take these off…” she whispered to him.

He lifted himself off the bed slightly and she tugged the pants lower; she yanked the pants finally off of him, entirely.

She got off the bed and kneeled by his legs and ran her hands up his calves. She watched as little goose bumps rose up on his skin. She ran her hands upwards along the inside of his thighs; she got up from kneeling and continued her path. Her hands travelled up his thighs and around his manhood; she was doing her best to touch Junsu all around except where she knew he wanted to be touched the most. Her hands stopped at his hips; she straddled him once again but this time she bent down and kissed his stomach. She kissed a trail from his stomach down to his pelvis.

Junsu’s hands reached down and he tried to touch himself; Morgan grabbed his hands.

“No, I don’t think so” she commanded.

She held his hands above his head and leaned down towards his ear.

“Just be a good boy; it’ll be worth it, I promise” she whispered into his ear.

“God, Morgan, you’re killing me, you know that?” he groaned.

She winked at him and made her way back down his body. She kissed her way from his belly button to his pelvis. She looked down at his manhood; it was fully erect and vying for her attention.

She leaned down and stuck her tongue out; she lightly ran her tongue across the tip of the head; then she ran her tongue down the entire length of the shaft.

Junsu, on instinct, reached down with his hands and grabbed handfuls of her hair. Morgan smiled to herself.

She placed both her hands at the base of his manhood then took his entire length into .

Junsu groaned; felt so warm and moist. Morgan swirled her tongue around him, tasting every bit of him. She bobbed her head up and down; he slid in and out of . One of her hands slipped down and gently squeezed his balls. She slid his manhood out of so that only the tip remained inside; her tongue flicked, hard, against the tip.

Junsu’s hands tightened in her hair, “Ohhh, Morgan…” he breathed out.

Suddenly Junsu let go of her hair. Morgan looked up at him, his manhood still in . Junsu propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at Morgan. The sight of her, that way, with filled with him excited him to no end. He reached down and pulled her away; his manhood popped out of .

He grabbed her, a bit roughly, by the hands.

“Get over here” he growled.

He pulled her up towards him and took her into his arms only to throw her down onto the bed, on her back.

She looked up at him, uncertain.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her.

She bit her lip, “No. I trust you.” She said.

“Good” he stated.

He moved towards her and grabbed her pants; he pulled them off of her quickly.

Shyly, Morgan kept her knees together.

“Shhh….don’t be shy” he said, calmly.

Softly, he parted her legs. She was clean shaven; he moved forward with his fingers, he parted her lips. He could see the folds of her womanhood; they glistened with moisture.

He gently thumbed her ; she gasped and her hips bucked ever so slightly.

He ran a finger down from her to her opening; she breathed in deeply. Slowly he pushed a finger into her. He moved his finger in and out of her, gently, so she could get used to it.

“Damn, you’re so tight.” He said; he liked the feeling of it.

He pushed in a second finger. He kept his rhythm slow and deliberate; she was hot to the touch.

She started to moan and he looked up at her. She was cupping a in one hand, her fingers tweaking her ; her other hand was raised to her face; she had one finger in and was biting down on it.

He sped up his fingers; his thumb pressed down on her .

“Oh, Junsu, harder…..please” she begged.

As she said this, she started to grind against his hand.

He pumped his fingers into her, fast and hard; he never took his thumb off her .

“Mmm, ohh God yeah, harder!” she yelled out.

He felt his manhood throb; he tore his fingers out of her and pushed her legs farther apart. Swiftly, he settled himself in between her legs and rammed himself into her.

“Oh, Jesus…” Junsu moaned.

Morgan cried out and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Junsu leaned down and kissed her hard, he bit her lip and he felt her moan against his mouth. He pulled himself almost completely out of her and pushed back into her.

“God, oh god, oh god” Morgan moaned in ecstasy; completely lost in pleasure. Her nails dug in between his shoulders.

He kept going; in and out, harder and harder; he kissed her jaw and her neck; he nipped at her shoulders. He felt her legs tighten around him; her hands ran down to his ; she grabbed him and pushed him into her deeper; she arched her back. He felt her muscles tighten around his manhood.

“Ohhhhh!” Morgan shouted. Her head rolled back onto the pillow; her head swayed left then right, slowly, as if she was riding a wave. One of her hands let go of his and she reached up; she placed her hand on her head; she clenched a handful of her hair.

“Mmmm, yeahhh….” She mumbled.

Junsu felt himself quiver.

“Morgan, hold on…” he said.

He started to pull out; her legs dropped to the sides; he pulled out completely from her and held himself in his hands. He rubbed his tip lightly.

“Ughhh….” He grunted.

Morgan looked at him and realized what he planned on doing. She quickly got on her knees; she pushed aside his hands and took his tip into . She on it, slow and even.

Junsu’s breathing was ragged; he placed a hand on the back of her head and guided her motions. His hand clenched on her head.

“Ahhh, …” Junsu cursed. He came into .

Morgan every drop. He slipped out of and he saw her swallow. She looked up at him, sheepishly.

“Was that okay?” she asked him, timidly.

He couldn’t believe his ears. Was that okay? Did she actually ask that?

“Jagiya, that was better than okay. That was amazing.” He said, looking deep into her eyes.

She hid behind her hair and looked down, “I’m glad…”

He gathered her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. Her arms wrapped around his torso.

“You know…in the morning….we should talk about this. I don’t mean to ruin the night or anything. Trust me, I loved this. This was great, but I just think we should…you know, we need to talk about it. That’s all.”

He felt her nod her head against his chest.

He rubbed her back and sighed, “For now, let’s go to bed.”

The two of them settled underneath the covers of his bed. Morgan snuggled into the nook of his arm and Junsu held her close.

He heard her breathing become low and steady; he was glad she was getting some rest.

He, on the other hand, could not fall asleep. He hadn’t thought about Sara at all, during the , but now…

“Sara, I’m sorry…” he thought to himself.