Love

King of Spades— Kwon Yuri

 

2 months earlier

“Will you wipe my tears away when everything’s going bad or if not bad, worst?”

“Of course! I will be here by your side until the day I, I mean, we die. Isn’t that just lovely?”

The blonde’s frown slowly faded away with her girlfriend’s nonsense jokes. Even though she wasn’t great in making cheesy lines, a smile still appeared in her face.

“Shall we?” The tanned girl offering the blonde a hand and just by the expression on her face, she indeed has a plan.

“Where to?” She was puzzled.

“You’ll see… come on! It’s almost time. We have to hurrrrryy!!” She grabbed the blonde’s wrist; her face was turning from calm to impatient.

“Kwon Yuri! If this is a joke I really won’t forgive you. Not even once.”She showed a smile accompanying her furious voice. Even so, she just couldn’t resist Yuri.

The tanned girl stop and turned her head to the blonde.

“What if it’s a joke and I do this?”

The tanned girl walked towards the girl. Their bodies were inches apart, Yuri who approached first stared straight right into Jessica’s eyes. Her eyes pierced the blonde’s like burning arrows. Eyes were glistening from the suns reflection, her pearl white skin was, too, glistening. The two were now inside their own little world. Jessica was so tensed her lips were trembling; she avoided the tan’s gaze and stared at the setting sun. As for Yuri, being a prankster and all, she held Jessica’s hand and intertwined it with hers. Jessica was trembling even more, in a split second; Yuri brushed her lips against the blonde’s, and her eyes were still glued to hers. Sparks flew instantly and Jessica’s stomach was doing some flip-flops and somersaults. She just couldn’t stay at ease and kissed her back. From the looks of it, she was enjoying Yuri’s touch. Yuri broke the connection and stared at her with eyes full of happiness.

“I was joking. Why did you do kiss me back?” Her playfulness was again taking in.

She smacked Yuri’s head and turned away, slowly walking away from her.She was on the verge of crying, not a word was heard from her.

The situation was getting serious and Yuri was slightly worried. “She knows that I love her, right?” She was mumbling to herself.

She ran towards her and wrapped her arms on her waist. “MmmmmSica!” her voice ran along the blonde’s ears making her blush all the way through.

“Why did you walk away?” she mumbled in her ears.

The blonde refused to respond and her eyes were glued to the ground below.

“I see now, you love the ground more than me?Alright!” her voice was rather playful than angry.

Yuri’s playful jealousy caused her to smile even more and she finally spoke.

“Because all the time you always say you’re joking and I always take them seriously. It hurts!” she was now crying and Yuri knew she shouldn’t have done it.

This time Yuri was serious and drew her hands from her pocket and intertwined her hands again with her, she applied force to it and a smile on her face.

“What if I say this time it’s no longer a…”

She kissed Jessica deeply, her hands now on her waist and hugged her. The kiss lasted for seconds and Yuri broke it again.

“That now, was not a joke.”She giggled and played with the blonde’s hair.

“Pabo! Kwon Yuri!” she lightly smacked her on the head.

“I know right? I love you too, Ice Princess.”