The Diary part II

Will you?

She made her way inside her place,"THE BATHROOM". She pulls out the notebook inside her pocket and seat on the precious chair.

"Ahh..Page 6? I will make a title for every page." Yuri said and giggled at her own idea.

'Dear Diary,

  I have so much fun with my dear Nichkhun Oppa today, he treated me lunch at my favorite place.Will I confess to him? But he didn't  show any sign that he likes me. Urghh.. What if he rejected me? What am i going to do?.. 

  And there's more before i forgot, i think he likes Victoria, you know yhe clingy girl.He always call her,asking for dinner. That scenarios always making me feel that i don't have any chance at him. I'm always jealous when Victoria was always around, it seems very uncomfortable when he linked arms with oppa ! Geez.. I feel like i want to drag her out of our sight. Well i'm so tired now, i got to go to sleep :) .

                                                                                                                                                     Hoping,

                                                                                                                                                          Yoona <3'

 

Yuri was seriously reading the story when a knock interrupted her.

"YURI!" Taeyeon was screaming her lungs out.

"What?!" she asked, annoyed because her very moment was interrupted.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THERE! YOU'RE ALMOST ONE HOUR INSIDE! PLEASE I NEED TO USED THAT! I N-N-N-EED TO PEE!! URGHH IN ANY SECOND IT WILL DRIP.." Taeyeon said in a serious tone.

"Hey i remember that we have TWO bathroom here!" Yuri shouts.

"But i want to use this!"

"...."

"YURI! I'LL DESTROY THIS DOOR IF YOU WONT COME OUT.. 1,2,--" Taeyeon was interrupted when the door swung open revealing the grinning Yuri in front of her.

"Happy now?" Yuri asked. Taeyeon ignored her and quickly enter at the bathroom and shut the door."Hey i'm going to the park to get some fresh air."

 Yuri walk out of the appartment towards the park.While she was walking, she noticed a man beside a girl holding a knife pointed to the girls neck.

"Im Yoona? How lucky this girl is, first the mansion, now the kidnapping?"

 She throw a rock on the man to catch his attention, she suceeded.

"What the?What do you need?"

"Idiot,I can see your knife." Yuri said softly.

"It's non--" the man was cut off because by Yuri's punch, then she hit the man by a rock.

"It's okay Ms. Im, you wantme to guide you home?"

 Yoona just nodded her head, she looks at Yuri from her head to toe. There's some kind of familiar feeling towards her.

 

 The two walk side by side with an akward silence between them.

"SO how lucky you are?" Yuri teased, just to break the silence.

Yoona gave her a glare, but quickly replaced by a smile."I think i know you," Yoona said,changing the topic.

"I think do," Yuri answered confidently.

"How come you are in that situation?"

Yoona sighed before answering."I came from the police station, i was walking with my bestfriend.Then someone called her a very important person.It was an emergency,so she bid goodbye to me when she call for  a taxi.I was about to call a cab when a man called me, i look at him.."

 There was an hesitation in her face but Yuri nodded encouraging her to continue.

"he grabbed me by my waist and drag me to that place where you saw me and he started to demand at me."

"Then.."

"Then you came, you saved me.."

Yuri smile at her with her charismatic charm that makes Yoona blushed.

"I-i-i think we met before," Yoona said trying to change the topic.

"Woah."

"Yeah.."

 

They passed by a restaurant and Yuri's tummy growl right in front of the restaurant.

"HAHA!! I think we have to eat as a repay and because you were hungry," Yoona said, Yuri's face turns red because of embarrasment.She just nodded at the idea since she didn't eat breakfast.

The two got a private place for two."What's your order ma'am?"

"garlic chicken wings,pasta,mousche cake,strawberry ice cream and tea," the waiters eyes widen like Yoona.

"Me the same," the waiter bowed before exiting the room.

"How did you know my favorite food?" Yoona asked in surprised.

"Maybe that was just an coinccident.." Yuri said with a grin on her face.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

another boring chapiee .. don't forget to comment and subscribed..