Chapter 6

Im Fine.

"Hyo I'm hungryyyyyy" a very whiney voice said, waking Hyoyeon from her very awesome sleep.

Groaning in protest the girl opened her eys to see Jessica laying on the bed beside her a couple inches from her face. 

'Gorjess' Hyoyeon thought while she unconsiouly Jessica's cheek. 

"Beautiful' thought Jessica as she leaned into the younger girls touch. 

-insert rapid heartbeat- 

The two inched their faces closer, Jessica tilted her head slightly in a daze eyes closed. 

'Kiss her you idiot!' Sooyoungs mind screamed as she silently watched from the doorway with Sunny and Yuri. 

Hyoyeon closed the gap capturing Jessica's lips into a soft and tender kiss that Jessica responded to hesitantly 

The kiss wasn't perfect, it wasn't like the ones they show in movies or the ones you read in books. It didn't have fireworks. It had a static like feel, it gave both girls a warm content feeling not the big bang. It wasn't a high feeling they got it was a more blissful peacful feeling like they were both laying on clouds. 

The two pulled away and looked each other in the eye, Jessica saw joy, admoration,pride, and love when she looked in Hyoyeons eyes. Hyoyeon saw uncertainty, hesitation, and fear but beneath those emotions she saw a glint of happiness and love. 

"Hyo" Jessica whispered out. 

"Yea." Hyo answered back . 

"Im hungry" responded Jessica in childlike voice causing the 'silent watchers' to let out a 

"AWWWWWWWWW" 

Hyosic looked to their doorway with red faces when they saw their friends there. 

"H-how long were you there?" Hyoyeon sputtered out as she and Jessica distanced away from each other. 

"Oh you know long enough to see you kiss." Sooyoung said before kissing Sunny giving a 'example'. 

"Looks like Sica has a new seobang Yuri." Sunny teased making Jessica even redder than before. 

"I will forever ship Hyosic." Yoona said popping out of no where nearly giving everyone a heart attack. 

"Yea Hyosic." Sooyoung said. 

"Hyosic. Hyosic. Hyosic" chanted Sooyoung and Yoona. 

"Guys!" Jessica shouted lowering the temperature around them...

"I want food now N. O. W.." she yelled out dragging Hyoyeon out of bed and straight to the kitchen wanting breakfast. 

"Woah. You sure she isnt a shikshin on the DL" Sunny asked everyone around. 

"Think they'll last?" questioned Yuri

"To think Hyosic kissing all started out with Sica wanting food." Yoona stated. 

"Food.....I want food!!!!" Sooyoung shouted running to the kitchen follwed by a sighing Sunny. 

"Yoon you know what this means." Yuri asked 

"That Tippany really has to step up her game because she doesnt want Hyoyeon to be with Sica" Yoona said.

"Exactly so Yoong who will win the heart of our precious ice princess will it be Brighter than Gem Tippany or our Dancing Queen Kim Hyoyeon." Yuri said speaking in a narrators voice. 

"Let the games begin." Yoona finished off. 

Yoonyul interwined their fingers and gave each other a quick kiss before the too made their way to the kitchen. 


Alright there's chapter 6, hoped you liked it. 

Please review and tell me your thoughts. 

Until next Chapter

~Glorious Bear