Leaked and Bonding

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
"Unni! Unni, come here!"
 
"What? What's wrong?", Hyemin asks quickly.
 
"It got out!", Melly points to the screen.
 
The article read; Several pictures have been released of Yu Jin and Yu Joo better known as Two Yu along with Lee Seung Hwan also known as Ken looking beaten. The three have been pulled from the public eye while the JTune Camp executive Rain claims the injuries such Yu Jin's broken nose, Yu Joo's busted lip with facial scrapes as well as bruising and Ken's black eye. Many believe Ken the only one of the injuried three who was is a skilled martial artist specializing in techniques such as Wushu, Karate, Judo, Kendo & Tae Kwon Do was the one who attacked the identical twins Two Yu. Once more however Rain and JTune Camp is quick to wave the blame onto the dangerous b-boy moves the boy band uses. The other four girls gather in the room to read the rest of the article as well. Not only was the beating that Yujoo started in the article but it also spoke about the tweleve in-group dating. In the midst of people slinging blame around each of the three boys pictures found on Yu Jin and Yu Joo's twitter accounts suggest that the two siblings are quite close to their fellow band mates Park Yoon Jung and Victoria Chein.
 
"Well what do we do now?"
 
Melly and Alexis leave to take a phone call.
 
"I could call around see if Zinni or CL maybe even Sohyun could give some advice", Hyemin offers.
 
"Girls...", Min Hyo appears.
 
"Oh Manager Unni...ottoke?"
 
"The article?", Min Hyo glances at the computer, "Nothing, let's go"
 
"What?"
 
"You have an radio interview then a photoshoot", Min Hyo informs.
 
"But Unni--"
 
Hyemin pats her shoulder, "Manager Unni what should we tell them when they ask us about the boys?"
 
"Just wish them well then draw attention to yourself"
 
Min Hyo turns leaving the dorm going to the car letting the six girls talk.
 
 
 
 
 
"Well this is fun", Yujoo sighs.
 
"It's your own fault", Gin warns.
 
"I know...the whole be nice to Jin and not start fight speech right? I remember it from yesterday"
 
"Then follow it"
 
"I am I--", Yujoo groans.
 
"Your ribs hurting you still? Are you okay?", Gin asks concerned.
 
"No....leave me alone", Yujoo snaps.
 
Yujoo storms into the collective bedroom slapping the door behind him. Chunji appears quite nervous as he emerges from the other room with Minhyuk. Ken and Yujin were out shopping to ensure Yujoo couldn't couldn't start anything else. Gin, Chunji and Minhyuk were left to deal with Yujoo and his injuries. The media only knew of the facial injuries to Yujoo not his broken ribs. Chunji approaches Gin slowly looking for Yujoo hoping to avoid the older boy's wrath.
 
"He's in the bedroom Chunji"
 
"Are we going to be able to preform hyung?"
 
"I don't think so, we would be able to do more if he could control his anger"
 
"Hyung...", Chunji looks around.
 
"Don't worry Rina will get him"
 
"You think so hyung?"
 
"Chunji don't worry none of us will let anything happen again", Gin pats his head.
 
Yujoo walks out of the room looking very upset holding Gin's cell phone out and away from him. He hands him his phone Gin answers it hearing Yujin on the other end of the line. Yujoo sighs sitting down on the couch holding his side breifly getting Chunji's attention. The maknae keeps his distance trying to see if he was okay getting a weird look from Yujoo who moves making room for him on the couch. Chunji smiles quickly sitting beside him turning on the television flashing through the channels. Yujoo makes him stop at an episode of Opperation Umma seeing Angel on it earning a look from Chunji.
 
"Do you like them, hyung?", Chuni tilts his head.
 
"Yeah"
 
"Do you have a bias?", Chunji smiles.
 
"Hmmm....Alex"
 
"Jinja?"
 
Yujoo nods.
 
Gin smiles, "You can be polite, see?"
 
"Joo hyung are your ribs still sore?", Chunji looks around.
 
"What do you want, kid?", Yujoo sighs.
 
"Could you get me...", Chunji whispers in his ear.
 
Yujoo smirks, "Who gets it?"
 
"I won't tell", Chunji uses aegyo.
 
Gin looks at them, "Gets what?"
 
"The kid has a crush", Yujoo smiles.