First Date

Idols Over Flowers (SM ver.)

Siwon takes Taeyeon inside the building

Siwon: YAHH!!!! Why are you with him?!?!?!

Taeyeon: IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!! I was trying to get some fresh air until Yunho came in!

Siwon: *sighs* Arrasso....I will believe you this time. BUT IF I SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY, I WILL KILL THEM.....

Taeyeon: Aisshh!!! You really care for me don't you?

Siwon: CUZ I'm you boyfriend! Anyways, meet me at Lotte World tomorrow at 10 in the morning. Arrasso?

1479.jpg

Taeyeon: For what?

Siwon: *leaves her*

Taeyeon: AISSSHHHHHHHHH

-----Next Day-----

Taeyeon wakes up early in the morning in 6 am for her work as a pizza delievery (if you guys didn't remember......) She puts on her skinny jeans and a huge white sweater since it's winter season.

0011.jpg

Taeyeon: Taeyeon! You better not mess this up!!!!

She then walks in the streets to the pizza shop and greets the workers.

Taeyeon: ANNYEONGHASSAYOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Then the workers greeted her back

Workers: Good morning Taeyeon-ssi!!!

Worker (Yeeun): Taeyeon, take this pizza to blah blah blah (address) ok?

Taeyeon: OK unnie!

She takes the pizza to the house and moves on and on for a few hours later passed after 5:00

Taeyeon: OMO!!!!! SIWON!!!! LOTTE WORLD!!!!! OMO!!!!

-----Lotte World-----

Siwon: WHERE IS THAT GIRL?!?!?!? SHE'S 7 HOURS LATE!!!!!

-----Pizza Shop-----

Taeyeon: Unnie!!!! I have to go now!!!! I have to do something with Choi Siwon!!!!

Yeeun: OMO!!! CHOI SIWON OPPA?!?!?! Taeyeon!! Pali (hurry) GOOOO!!!!!

Taeyeon runs out of the door and runs to Lotte World.

Taeyeon: GOMAWO UNNIE!!!!!

-----Lotte World------

Taeyeon arrives at Lotte World out of breath and see's Siwon standing out side in the cold winter day all shivere up by himself.

Taeyeon's thoughts: Omo! Am I too late? How long has he been waiting?

Siwon see's Taeyeon walking towards him and walks to her also and hugs her.

Taeyeon: Uhhh Choi Siwon!!! ummm.....bianhe.......

Siwon: YOU!!! I missed you!!

Taeyeon: You missed me?

Siwon: YES!!! Taeyeon, do you want to watch the fire works with me?

Taeyeon: Sure! *smiles*

Taeyeon's thoughts: Omo! Am I growing feelings for Siwon? NOOO!!!! JUNG YUNHO!!!

Siwon then holds her hands and walks to the firework place thingy

seoul-siwon-taeyeon-07.jpg

Taeyeon: OH MY GOSH!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siwon: It is. Very beautiful like you *winks*

Taeyeon: Eww....it's not going to work for me Siwon

 

I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM REALLY BUSY THESE DAYS............BUT I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT KINDA REALTES TO THIS CHAPTER.........XD I FOUND THIS ONLINE SOMEWHERE......

36g0ue.jpg