Confrontation

Could you be my date?

(Continuation of chapter 5)

You felt someone tapping your shoulders. You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing, or rather person, you saw was Dongho.

"Shin Dongho!" you stood up and shouted. Everyone looked at you and unknowingly, your science teacher was already entering when you shouted.

"Miss _______, why are your in class?" Ms. Kim asked. (A/N: i noticed that I haven't given your science teacher a name, so to make the story easier to understand, I gave her a name. kekeke ^_^)

Dongho stood up and bowed "Mianhe seonsaengnim. It was my fault. I startled her that's why she shouted." You looked at Dongho.

"Araso. Araso. Just don't do it again to Miss ________ and Miss ________ please don't shout again. Araso?" both of you nodded. "Now sit down. We'll now start our discussion."

After what happened, you just stared at your book blankly. Dongho tried to approach you but he was afraid that you would shout at him again.

Nothing much really happened during your last subject. You just stared blankly ahead because of the fact that Dongho defended you even if you shouted at him. All your thoughts are getting mixed up, from what happened this morning until Science.

The bell rang for dismissal, you headed for your locker to put your things back and to get your books with assignments. You saw Dongho by your locker but you just ignored him because you thought that he was there for Ji-eun. When he was walking towards you, Ji-eun called him so he immediately went to her.

*I can't take this anymore* you thought so you quickly took your things and headed off.

When you were walking by the school garden, you saw your favorite tree so you decided to stay there for awhile to think about all the thoughts in your mind.

Tears flowed in your eyes because you were so confused. *Dongho was so sweet to you yesterday then he was so sweet to Ji-eun today. What is with him? But who am I to think that he will like me? He's THE popular guy and I'm the nerd girl. I shouldn't have never met him. Everything was fine before* You kept thinking until you felt a hand touch your shoulders.

"Gwaenchanhayo?" you saw that it was Dongho. You quickly wiped your tears and stood up. You were about to leave when Dongho pulled your hand.

"Mianhe...." Dongho said that made your heart beat faster. "Jebal... Don't leave. Can we talk? I need to tell you something."

You sat down again. Then, he gave you a bar of chocolates. You looked at him confusingly.

"Chocolates will make you happy. It will make you ease the pain your feeling."

You accepted the chocolates and looked at him again, telling his eyes how he knew what you were feeling.

It seemed that he understand what your thinking, "You looked like something bad had happened. You know that you can talk to me and tell me your problems."

You looked at his eyes. It was full of concern and sincerity. *What is he doing? Why is he making more confused?* you thought.

You stared blankly at the chocolate again then you started to eat it. Dongho pulled out another bar from his pockets and started to eat it too. You felt much better after eating the chocolate. Dongho was right then you started to smile.

"Gibun joh-eun?" Dongho smiled and you simply nodded. "I told you, you would feel better."

You stared at him "You know? You're like my brother"

He looked at you. "Because he also loves chocolates just like you. Chocolates are his bestfriend because whenever he's sad, he would eat chocolates to make him happy. Whatever problems he has, whenever he eats one, it's like he and the chocolate are the only ones in the world. I know it sounds exaggerated but-"

"But it's true..." you continued. "Eotteoke?"

"How did I knew?" you nodded. "Because that's also what I feel whenever I eat chocolates" he giggled.

You smiled and asked  "Uhm... so, what is it you want to tell me?"

"I just want to apologize" he smiled and continue to eat his chocolate.

"About what? Apologize for what?"

"Amugotdo. Just, mianhe for everything. Everything. Everything." he smiled again. The smile that makes your heart beat like crazy.

"Araso. Araso" you got so confused with what he's telling you.

"You. I think you have something you need to tell me. But it's okay if you don't to tell me. I want push you too much."

"Well, uhm... I have two reasons why I was crying. One was the main reason and the other was just an itsy bitsy reason. But I can really tell you the main reason."

"Gyesog"

"Well, the other reason was about prom. I'm still worrying about my prom partner. You see, I still don't have any date for prom."

"Wae? A girl like you has no date to prom? Has no one been asking you?"

You blushed with what he said "Well, I that's the part that I regretted. Four boys already asked me but I rejected them. I don't know why I did that."

"Wae?"

"Because.... I was waiting for someone but I'm afraid that he's got a date to the prom already."

"Well, I'm sure that he will notice you somehow or maybe, there's someone more deserving for you."

You nodded in agreement even though you're face shows the opposite reaction (disappointment)

"Yah! Everything's going to be okay! Araso?" he held your face that made you blush tomato red. "Araso?" you nodded. "Now, smile" you followed. "Good"

He let go and you asked, "So, how about you? How's your prom date? Do you have one already?"

"Ani. I still don't have one"

"Chinchayo?!"

He nodded "I'm still waiting for the right time to ask her and I want to prepare a good proposal."

You giggled "It's like your already proposing for marriage."

He also giggled "Ani! I just want to make that proposal and her prom to be very memorable"

"Well, she will be very lucky to be your date because you really put so much effort in it. So, will it be Ji-eun?"

He smiled "You guys will know her until prom"

You just nodded and silence overtook your conversation again. You have so many thoughts in your mind, also Dongho. Then, after several minutes, rain started to pour.

"Aish! Kaja! Kaja! Let's go home!" Dongho took your bag and pulled you up. He took of his jacket and put it on your head and pulled you but you stopped him.

"Yah! You'll get sick! Get your blazer back" you looked at him worryingly.

"Gwaenchanha"

"Ani!" you also put his blazer above his head so both of you are already under his blazer.

"Hajiman-"

"Ani! I don't want you to get sick because of me"

He smiled and placed his hands around your shoulders because he felt you shiver. You seemed to be taken aback by his sudden actions but you loved the feeling safeness in his arms.

The whole walk to home was filled with smiles and laughter. Everything was forgotten the whole time and it felt like Dongho and you were the only ones in the world.

You arrived home and one of your maids opened the door and quickly gave you an umbrella.

"Oppa.. do you want to come inside first and stay until the rain stops?" you asked.

He smiled and simply answered that he can't because he still have some things to do at home. So he bid goodbye and turned back. When he was about  to leave, you held his hand and gave him a hug.

"Gomawayo"

Then you let go, handed him the umbrella and ran inside. Dongho seemed to be glued to his spot and smiled. *modeun geos-eul yugam gwa gomawayo* Then he walked away.

*Why did I do that?* you blushed when you closed the gate. Then you entered your house when you suddenly remembered Dongho's blazer still on your head.

"Omo! This is Oppa's" then you ran outside but you didn't see him already.

*Hmm. I'll just give this back to him tomorrow.* you smiled then went back inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for the sudden closeness of Dongho and Ji-eun... I'll promise that Dongho will tell everything. This is not yet the right time for Dongho's explanation but I promise that we will have a chapter for that... :) Mianhe for the shocking happenings... :D

Also mianhe for this boring chapter.. kekeke!^^ I am really not confident with this chapter so tell me :))) COMMENT please :D

Mianhe for late update. Since this is still my first week in school, I thought that I would get to update often but surprisingly, we have so many school works.. I'm really getting stressed and this is still our first week. Aigoo!! :)))

Comment and Subscribe ^_^