Misunderstanding

My Lifeguard

'Uhm...Jiyong-ah.What are we doing here in this lonely side of the beach? Are you going to do something bad to me?' Ask Bom with a worried face. Jiyong chuckles and teases her, 'Yeah~Today I want to steal your ity.' Jiyong stared at Bom like a ert purposely and scares Bom.She's indeed scare of that but manage to blurt out 'Yah,your not my boyfriend so you can't do that! ' cries Bom.Jiyong then realized his real purpose by Bom saying the word 'boyfriend',but still he teases her more.'So,if I'm your boyfriend,then I can?'He smiled at blushing Bom.'Aniya,what are you talking about?'. 'Bom,I'm serious.'Jiyong turns into serious face.'What? Stealing my ity?' Bom glared at Jiyong. "Huh? What? NO! I mean-"before Jiyong could finish his words,Bom stormed away from Jiyong side.

Bom's POV

Chhh,Who does he think he is? So what if he's handsome,funny,cute.He only wants to take away my ity. I thought he really have feelings for me.He thinks that I'm easy to get? Bad Boy! My views becomes blurry as my tears start rolling down to my cheeks.My heart is aching so much. I ran into Youngbae and Dara who was happily chatting together.I don't mean to interupt them but I really can't hold my hurt any longer.I need Dara now.'Bom?!'Dara looks at me with a shocked yet worried face to me.'What happened to you?' Dara excuses us to have a private conversations.I tell Dara everything and she says:'Ughh.My instincts are always right.Why this time?? Poor Bommie.It's okayy..we should leave now before you get more hurt seeing him.'Dara says sorry to Youngbae and even though my eyes are a little blurry I can see Youngbae was touched by Dara's caring for a friend,best friend I suppose.Youngbae is a nice guy same like Dara,not like that Kwon Ji Yong,ert!.I cry even more thinking that all this time he's only into me for that reason.

 

Jiyong's POV

Ughh! Where's my baby?! Why won't she listens to me first?? It was a misunderstanding.Huhhh.I can't blame Bom,because her thinking is like a kid.It was all my fault,I shouldn't that way.I should confess to her my feelings,TRUE Feelings.I search for her but I can't find her anywhere.I don't want other girls,I only want my Baby Bom,Park Bom Lee.My baby can't replace any girl.I love her so much.God,please.I want her to be mine.I'm crying.I'm afraid that I can't see her anymore.Baby Bom,where are you?.I sit at the Corn Shop and ask the worker for a bag of corns.Then,I stared at the corns,it remind me the day we become so close.I remembered she's lying on my lap,laughing,smiling.Those corns made me cries more.Only Bommie can heal me.My heart is so hurt.I felt like thousands of knives stabbing me.Then,came Youngbae with a slightly angry face heading towards me.'Yah,Jiyong.What happened to you?You made Bom noona cry.' 'Really?She cries?It was all misunderstanding!' I tell him everything and Youngbae said to me.'Get her,say sorry to her.And tell your true feelings.' 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the long wait! Actually this chapter was supposed to be the last chapter but I want to make it long(because i'll miss it if it's has completed).So I try to apart GBOM for awhile.But,don't worry,fate has already design it for them.True love won't break easily.