Part 3

Life After Marriage

 

Part III

 

The members came to visit us along with Siwon oppa and his family.

Our house was so loud and nosy with laughter echoed in our house and also as the sound of little kids crying, playing and such.

“Guys, guess what?”

“What?”

“I’m pregnant!” Hyoyeon squealed happily and it gave me shocked. The others were already congratulating them.

“Me too! I’m pregnant for 2 months!” Hyomin announced.

Seriously, what’s wrong? There’s enough babies in my house and another two are adding?

By that time, I knew Seohyun must be feeling envy.

She’s always like that when the girls talk about babies and children.

It’s not that I’m really afraid of babies, but I’m just not ready yet. My career is still so far ahead to achieve fully.

I’m not planning to work as a graphic designer.

I’m not majoring in arts to do graphics.

And lastly, I don’t have the heart to face the computer everyday to do graphics.

It’s so not my type!

I’m planning to become like my mom.

I wanted to fulfill my dad’s dream.

I wanted to be on the same level as Michelle and Leo!

And having a baby might ruin what I’ve plan for like… forever.

-

The members already gone back to their house. Only leaving little Suho to be with us.

Siwon and Kyuhyun oppa left earlier than the members. They have a schedule outside Seoul and they couldn’t take Suho with them so they left him under our care.

Despite she said she’s awkward with babies, little Suho that was going to turn 2 years old, Tiffany had been such a good mother to him.

I’m in charge of cooking for dinner, so it only left her to take care of the boy.

I looked at how she looked so motherly and extremely pretty. That’s my wife! I was falling in love all over again to look at her beautiful face with the baby.

I took her picture that was holding Suho to feed milk secretly.

snsd+tiffany+instyle.jpg

(Consider like this is how she looked like, isn’t she pretty? >_<)

I’m going to keep that image of her forever…

I was done cooking and I saw my wife and the baby were asleep on the couch. I smiled at the sight.

“Baby, wake up! Dinner is ready”

As much as I hated to wake her from her up from her beautiful sleeping face, she needed to eat.

“Uh, is that so?” I nodded and took Suho from her hand. But she prevented it. I looked up to see her shaking her head.

“You go and wait for me at the dining table while I put him on the bed for him to sleep peacefully”, she said and I smiled upon hearing that. I nodded her and went to the dining room.

I waited patiently on the dining room. After waiting for awhile, my wife came towards the table.

I saw her eyes were looking at me. I don’t know what’s staring to, maybe there’s something on my face.

“Did I get something on my face?”

“No, you look perfect”

She smiled lovingly at me. I melted! Gosh, why mush she looked so lovely and beautiful?

“Juhyun-ah, should we take a break and visit my family in the US?” she asked while her hand reached out for mine.

There’s nothing special occasion tonight, but she was being totally romantic.

“Sure, why not?” I replied while letting her hand playing with mine as we continued eating.

As we done eating, I couldn’t help but to get when I felt Tiffany’s hot hand roaming around my tight.

Gosh, why must it be now?

I was trembling but still managed to stay cool as I washed the dishes. She hugged my back and she started to kiss my neck while her hands were still playing on my tight.

“Unnie, I’m wa-“, I didn’t manage to finish my sentence when I felt her lifting me up to get me sat on the chair.

She started kissing me like crazy. I just couldn’t resist it and returned her kiss. I was enjoying it so much until I notice that her hands were trying to open my top.

“Baby, not here! It’s too open”, I complaint but didn’t stop from kissing her.

“Who cares? Nobody will see it anyway”, she replied as went down to my collarbone.

Uh, it felt so good as I moaned.

“Suho…” once again, she cut off my words.

“That’s why I put him on the bedroom while we’ll do it here”

She smirked and them smiled slyly. I knew what she meant and I loved to what she’s about to do.

She opened my top and pants, leaving only my underwear and bra.

“You looked extremely beautiful tonight, Hyunnie”, she said while she carried me and put me gently on the couch as you know what happened next…

-

As I woke up the next morning, I saw my body was covered with blanket on while she’s on the floor already wearing her clothes. I felt sorry that she had to sleep on the floor while I was on the couch.

I felt really tired. Last night was gentle but maybe because the place was not comfortable to do it, that’s why I was feeling like that.

I watched her sleeping face.

She was peaceful. I still remember how hot she was last night. I barely breathed to look at her like that. I was in so much pleasure.

She teased me a lot, and I went crazy. But after that, she gave me so much love that I was yearning for.

How I love my Hwang Miyoung!

She slowly woke up and her eyes landed on mine.

“Good morning”, she greeted brightly. I smiled brightly too.

“Good morning to you too”

“How does it feel to be in an open place?” she asked me teasingly. I blushed and slapped her arm gently.

“Come and lie beside me”

I obeyed her while not leaving the blanket.

“Why do you have to cover it?”

“Huh?”

“Your body! You don’t have to since I’ve seen it several times already”

“Yah, what a ert!” I scolded her and pouted as she was laughing.

“Is that mean you’re bored of it already?”

“No baby, I love it and I’d like to see it more”

I blushed at her remark. She snuggled closer to me as she kissed my forehead and glued it with hers. Her hand reached for the blanket and wrapped it on her body to lie besides my body.

“Baby, let’s go to US tomorrow”

“Hmm, I just follow you”

Just then, we heard a voice crying.

“Arghh, I’ve forgotten about him!” my baby snapped her forehead and got up from lying.

“Hyunnie, you go and wash up while I take care of the baby, okay”, she instructed and dashed off to the bedroom to get the little Suho.

I gathered my cloth, pants, bra and underwear and headed for the bathroom for a shower.

 

TBC

 

A/N: SeoFany hot making out session on the couch ;) Don’t expect me to write it on the detail because I’m not going to, okay… The next chapter will be with SeoFany in the US and a little bit of WonKyu and their baby, Suho!