Diffusion- YoonYul Feat. Hyoyeon

Module 101
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                               DIFFUSION

   

 


 

 

Yoona frowned in concentration, nose inside a humongous textbook as she struggled to catch up with her studies. She was bent over her book at the table, using every bit of her free time to try and catch up. Being an idol and student at the same time was hard work, having to work doubly hard for both. She pouted seeing the infinite number of tiny words on her textbook.

This is going to take a while…

Diffusion. A process by which molecules of a substance move from a place of higher to lower concentration until the molecules are evenly distributed throughout the substance.

Yoona cocked her head to the side thoughtfully. Diffusion was a natural process which would happen no matter what, wouldn’t it? She suddenly snapped her book shut, and sat back up straight, eyes wide in shock as something suddenly hit her.

Diffusion. What if the world also had diffusion?

Yoona gulped, eyes forming with tears.

We would be evenly distributed.

Yoona bit her lip and looked away from her treacherous textbook, hoping not to think about it.

We won’t be together anymore.

Yoona cursed softly as tears ran down her cheeks at the mere thought of being separated with her members. She couldn’t imagine the amount of pain she would feel without them. Without her. It was as if her heart would just shatter into many million pieces and she was being tore up inside out.

She wept silently so as to not wake up the few members left in the dorm catching up on their sleep, before silently staggering into the living room. It hurt so much that Yoona had to grab the sofa to steady herself, and to remind herself that it wasn’t real, that they were going to be together forever.

Or will they?

She was about to tear all her hair out in frustration of her insecure thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She froze, before silently succumbing to the warmth it radiated, sinking into the arms of her lover.

“Good morning Yoo

Please log in to read the full chapter