The Showcase PT. 2

Xiu Min has a sister?!

 

>>> MINSEOK’S POV <<<

That was incredible!

The feel of being on stage,

In front of all of our fans,

Giving us endless love and support.

It was beyond amazing,

It was breath-taking.

After our showcase in Korea ended we were rushed to the airport to fly to Beijing since we have a debut there as well. It was late but from the smiles on everyone’s faces we were still hyper from our first concert. 

We were all nervous at the beginning but as we saw the faces of our fans the motivation just helped ease the nervous atmosphere. Of course we’re still nervous. Who wouldn’t be? But we have to thank the fans for being here with us.

It was jaw dropping at how many people showed up and to think we have international fans as well?

Even more breath-taking.

Song after song.

Teaser after teaser.

We were finally coming to the end of the Beijing showcase.

We were ready to start the rest of our lives.

Just like the showcase in Korea we went on stage, ready to answer questions. After individually introducing ourselves and answering several good questions from the fans we were getting close to ending the showcase. But then, the host called my name.

“Xiumin!”

I turned my chair to face him, “Yes?”

“we heard that your birthday recently passed.”

“ah yes!”

“how was that?”

“it was amazing. I got to spend it with my brothers as well as the staff.”

“sounds terrific! Well in honor of your showcase and birthday we got a special gift for you! Close your eyes please!”

I looked at the other members and they didn’t seem to have a clue. Shrugging, I did what I was told. What’s there to lose really? I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands. My vision was blocked even more as a cloth had been used to cover my eyes. Vision lost, I was dazed and confused. Who wouldn’t after have your vision lost? I waited for the host to continue as he let out, “are you ready?”

Eager to have this over with I nodded my head like a little kid in a candy store. I held my hand out in front of me expecting my gift to be present in my hand but when I felt nothing I raised a brow. I only heard the sound of heels clicking..

Heels?

Did I hear that right? Before I could question what my gift could be and the sound, the object that obstructed my view was now replaced by a pair of hands…

Tiny hands…

Creepy..

Is it possibly a fan?

Before I could begin to think further the person slowly lifted their hands away from my eyes, my back still faced towards them, and they spoke.

“it’s been a while Minseok.”

That voice..

It can’t be..

I slowly moved my chair sideways to see the figure before me.

I was right.

 

>>> YUKI’S POV <<<

The showcase in korea was beyond words. I was just as nervous as they were.

But…

Watching them on stage.

Watching Minseok perform

I could see his eyes ignite with fire and light up as the fan chants increased.

I knew his dream had finally came true.

His smile was as big as a Cheshire cat.

 

He was happy.

 

And so was i.

 

After the ending of the Korean showcase they were immediately rushed to Beijing. As well as i. I boarded the private family jet in order to make it to Beijing in less than a few hours. I took deep breaths as my nervous feeling was creeping back up on me.

My hands were getting clammy again as I thought about it. I was going to meet Minseok in a few hours.. there’s no need to be nervous at all. Of course sarcasm was oozing out of that statement. I have every right to be nervous.

I mean. If you were going to meet your sibling whom you haven’t seen for years except via email and pictures wouldn’t you be just as nervous?

Sure I saw his face in the teasers but that’s not the same as actually being able to hug him and see him in person. Nodding off as the plane set its direction towards Beijing I slept with a smile on my face.

The plane landed an hour ago in Beijing and I was in the same hotel as EXO. Risky? I know. But Soo Soo Ahjusshi made sure EXO and I wouldn’t cross paths. How? no idea.

I was constantly getting messages from Mana oppa on the updates of where EXO was and what they were doing. He sent me a message every second. And by EVERY second I meant it.

 

TO: Yuki Agasshi

From: MANAr OPPAr

Luhan and Kris just ate fruit snacks.

TIME: 14.48

 

To: Yuki Agasshi

From: MANAr OPPAr

Tao’s practicing his wushu on lay.

Time: 14.49

 

To: Yuki Agasshi

From: MANAr OPPAr

Sehun and kai are trying to be “kawaii”

Time: 14.50

 

Yeah and those were just some of the messages. I swear my phone will be fried by the end of the day thanks to him. Though it was annoying it was nice. At least I can feel like I’m somewhat there with them.

A few more hours passed and I got myself ready to head out to the showcase, two hours early before EXO would arrive for their dry rehearsal.

Soo Soo Ahjusshi thought it would be wise for me to get there before them to help settle the “surprise” . yep. It was going to happen..

In just a few more hours I’ll finally be able to run and hug my big brother.

 

Finally.

 

After all these years.