Another Murder

SM High Mystery

??? POV

I was in Cho Hee noona's house waiting for her. She told me to stay here because of some strange reason. And if there's someone breaking into the house, use a bat or something. I heard someone opened the back door and walked in. I hide so that person will not see me. The girl looks like Victoria. She went up stairs and searched around Cho Hee noona's room. I followed her. She found an old picture of Leeteuk, Mi Hyun noona, and me. I sneaked behind Victoria and hit her on her head with the bat.

(third person POV)

Friday September 2, 2012

Its been two days since BoA saw Victoria. Its kind of scared her because Victoria never be absent at school before. Then she knows something was wrong because Lee Soo Man waned a assembly.

"Attention students," said Soo Man, the whole gym got quiet, "There's been another murder."

The students gasped. BoA had a feeling on who got murdered.

"That student was Victoria."

There was a cry from Jessica, Victoria sister.

"No! No! No! That can't be!"

Some of the 2nd years got Jessica out of the gym.

"The body was found in the girls' locker room this morning."

More People gasped.

"The school will be closed until this is solved. Now you all can go to class," said Soo Man, walking out of the gym.

Kangta, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, and Cho Hee went to class.

"I can't believe that Victoria is dead," said Kangta, "She's BoA best friend."

"Do you think BoA is doing okay?" asked Yesung.

"Maybe or maybe not." said Heechul.

"Why is it that everybody dieing now?" said Leeteuk, depressed.

"I hope they find the killer," said Hangeng.

"Don't worry Cho Hee, I'll protect you," said Heechul.

"Don't worry oppa, I will be fine," said Cho Hee.

They all said goodbye to each other and went to their own classes.

 

Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Zhou Mi were in their English class.

"This is getting out of hand," mumbled Shindong.

"What's getting out of hand?" asked Zhou Mi.

"The killings," said Shindong.

"It really is. How does BoA feel?" said Sungmin.

"I don't know, I didn't see her."

"Poor Jessica..." said Eunhyuk.

"I want to know how is this person that is killing people," said Zhou Mi.

"It's probably someone at the school," said Shindong.

The other boys agreed.

 

BoA, Yunho, Changmin, Donghae, and Siwon were in the back of their History class.

"I still can't believe it," cried BoA, "Why is everybody I love is dieing?"

Yunho comforted her.

"Be glad that it wasn't you," said Changmin.

"What do you mean be glad that is wasn't me?" asked BoA.

"I-"

"What he mean is that its really bad that Bong Cha noona is dead, so it will be really bad if you die," said Donghae.

"Yeah. We really care about you BoA," said Siwon.

 

Henry, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Teamin, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal were all in the library for a class project.

"Poor Jessica noona," said Taemin.

"These killing need to stop. First Bong Cha unnie, then Victoria unnie," said Sulli.

"These killings are weird. First a body been found in the football stadium, then one was found in the girls' locker room," said Ryeowook.

"Henry how is your sister doing?" asked Sunny.

"She's probably having a bad time. That was her best friend," said Henry.