Heal The Wounded Heart

Forbidden Game

Before Jungmin reached Yoona’s house Yuri and Sooyoung already went home.She heard someone knock at the door. It was Jungmin. Yoona panicked as she saw Jungmin standing in front of her.

 ‘Omo! Eotteoke? How should I say thank you?’ She thought.

Jungmin looked at her weirdly. “uh.. What’s wrong?"

“Nothing, I.. Ijustwannathankyou” She said without even breathing.

“For what?” he asked.

“For saving me."

Yoona replied.

“I can’t just watch my best friend look stupid.” He chuckled “He would be the worst boyfriend of the year if you died. “he joked. “Speaking of Donghae, I came here to see him. Is he here?"

“No. He’s out for a photo shoot.” Yoona answered

“He told you that?” Jungmin expression was like amazed.

“Y-yes” Yoona was confused. “Why?"

“Nothing. It’s just that Donghae is not the kind of guy who will tell you where he will go. Donghae never did that to me.” Jungmin said.

Yoona covered so that Jungmin won’t notice that she was blushing and smiling. But the observant guy noticed. ‘So she really likes Donghae?’ He thought.

“Do you want to wait for him here?” Yoona asked with an obvious happiness.

“Uh.. No, I’ll just drop by next time.” he said “And make sure to get ready for our date next time.” He winked before he closed the door.Yoona and Taehyun were left alone. After few seconds someone knocked at the door again.

“I thought Jungmin already left?” She whispered to herself.As she opened the door she turned pale and frowned. Her feelings began to mix. Anger, Sadness, Fear and Hatred.

 “Lee chi hoon” she whispered.

“Where is Taehyun?” He asked blankly.

“Why are you looking for my little brother?” Yoona asked with tearful eyes.

“He’s not your little brother! He’s my little brother!” He shouted.Yoona cannot answer instead he stared at him with tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Noona, Hyung.” Taehyun called as he stood behind Yoona.Chi Hoon pulled him and kneeled down in front of him.

“Taehyun, noona said you have to go with me.” He said tapping Taehyun’s head.

“Can’t we all be together with Dae Hyun?” Taehyun asked pouting.As Yoona heard Dae Hyun’s name she sat on the floor and covered her eyes and start to sob. Chi Hoon carried Taehyun and left Yoona alone, crying.

O~~~~~O~~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O

On the other hand, Donghae was about to start with the photo shoot.

“Donghae ah~ meet your new photographer, Im Jin Ah” Joo Eun said

.“Nana ssi.” Donghae called as they shook each other’s hands. “I didn’t expect that you will be my photographer.”

“As they always say, expect the unexpected.”--nana

“Okay let’s start!” Someone called.

After a while..“Finally! Were finish!” Donghae shouted while he was stretching his arms.Nana tapped him in the back

“Let’s grab some coffee?”Donghae nodded and smiled.

They reached the coffee shop and sat.“So how’s Yoona?” Nana asked.

“She’s okay.” Donghae replied. ‘I hope’ he thought.

 “how about you?”“Everyday is the same thing for me.” She sighed. Donghae chuckled. He felt awkward. Nana continued to talk but even though Donghae was looking at her he wasn’t actually listening.

He was worried about something. He looked outside the window and saw someone familiar.

 ‘Taehyun? Who is that guy?’ He saw a guy pass by carrying a kid that looks exactly like Taehyun. But Donghae did not see the guy’s face.

“Donghae ssi?” nana called “Is there something wrong?”

Donghae shook his head and chuckled “It’s nothing” ‘I’m sure that’s not Taehyun. It’s impossible. He’s with Yoona.’

Later that evening Donghae was worried about something again, he was on his way home. Yoona suddenly popped up in his mind. He went to visit Yoona’s apartment. He knocked on the door only to find out that it was opened. He pushed it slightly and walked in slowly. He turned his gaze to the corner and found Yoona sitting, covering her face. He rushed towards Yoona and knelt in front of her.

“Yoona.” He whispered while he tapped her shoulder.Yoona removed her hands away from her face and stared at Donghae. She hugged Donghae and started to cry out loud.

“Taehyun is gone!” she said

.“What?! Where is he?”Donghae asked with a shocked expression.

“Chi hoon, he..”-- Yoona

“Chi Hoon?” He asked.

“You remember the guy we saw when Taehyun was in hospital?” --Yoona

“Yes. That bastard! I‘ll give him a lesson” He stood up and was about to leave but Yoona pulled his hand. He stared back at Yoona whose tears won’t stop falling. 

“Please don’t leave me” she begged.Donghae sat beside her and let her hear rest in his shoulder.

“I wont. Don’t cry” he said as he wiped her tears. Yoona slept in his shoulder. He carried her to his bed. He caressed her hair and leaned closer to her. His heart was beating faster. He didn’t notice that he was leaning closer and closer to Yoona until his lips touched hers. He suddenly pulled back when he realized. He shook his head and went out of her room.

The next day Yoona opened her eyes slowly and sat down.“Of course, he left last night. He won’t stay here all night just to guard me.” She stood up and opened the door.

“Donghae ah~?” she couldn’t believe her eyes. Donghae was wearing an apron cooking so many foods. And most of all she couldn’t expect that Donghae did stay with her last night. 

Her eyes were filled with tears because of joy. She hugged Donghae from behind. “Thank you, if you didn’t stay I --"

“But I did.” Donghae answered and hugged her back.

“We will get Taehyun back, I promise.”Yoona nodded and smiled. 

 “Let’s eat?” He pulled Yoona to the table.

 “Look at those dishes, I made those” he proudly said.

“Really? It looks like you had them delivered.” She grinned at her “Just kidding” she chuckled.

After eating breakfast..“Yoona dress up.” Donghae commanded

“why?” Yoona asked.

“We’re going somewhere.” --donghae

“Where?” Yoona.

“Somewhere where we can have fun” Donghae whispered in Yoona’s ears as he held her waist.

“Really?” Yoona smiled.Donghae nodded and Yoona immediately got dressed.

Donghae picked his phone and made a call.

“Noona. Can you help me with something?” He asked.Yoona and Donghae reached the amusement park. But no one was there. There was a sign :CLOSED. Yoona pouted and looked sad. Donghae pulled her hand and went inside the amusement park.

“Hey, It’s closed. We’re not supposed to go in.” Yoona said.“Trust me” He winked.

Inside the park was all dark. Yoona was pacing back and forth.“Donghae ah~ what are we going to do here?” Yoona asked. But no one answered.

“Yoona!” Someone called from afar. Donghae stood at the stage with the only light focused on him.

“One! Two! Three!”.. Yoona’s eyes widened