Hadn't I?

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
"Where are we going, Miss Ivy?"

Ivy squeezed the hand of the small boy she was walking with. His name was Bae Park. She had started babysitting him and his sister only two days ago when she had just moved into her apartment. What a docile boy he was.

"Yeah! Where are we going?" His little sister held Ivy's hand, and skipped happily. Her name was Yoona Park.

Ivy smiled, and spoke softly, pretending like it was some kind of secret. "We're going to a dance studio. It's huge, and there are rooms filled with instruments we can play!"

The Bae's face lit up, and his eyes grew large. Yoona was giddy as well, and jumped up and down. "Let's go!!! I want to get there fast!"

Ivy nodded, chuckling. She squeezed both of the children's hands, and began to jog with them to the studio that was strait up ahead.

                                          ~Beast High~

"Ah, it's so nice to able to chill out in our studio in comfortable clothes," Yoseob mused from the corner of the large room.

Everyone in the room nodded, and agreed.

Doojoon walked about the room, tugging at the large diamond-shaped piercings he had. What if they all got caught here? 

Suddenly, Junhyung waved his arms, and told everyone to be quiet.

The boys tip-toed over to the door leading to the room, and pressed their ears against the wooden frame. They heard footsteps approaching. There was more than one person.

The boys exchanged puzzled looks when they heard the voices of children. One belonged to a little girl, and another belonged to a boy. Then there was a third voice... It sounded much older than the other two. But who was it?

"Maybe we should leave...?" Hyunseung suggested in a whisper.

"No, it's okay. They're going to the third floor." Dongwoon whispered back.

Doojoon nodded, and walked away from the door, clapping his hands. "Alrighty boys, let's get this dance going." 

The rest of the boys looked back at him, and just stared for a second. Then, Gikwang nodded, and walked to Doojoon, followed by Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and lastly, Junhyung.

Yoseob couldn't help thinking though. Hadn't he heard one of those voices before?