15 | on stage

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seated at the front near the stage, Jimin was restlessly waiting for her wife to occupy the vacant seat beside her.

It's been ten minutes and her secretary was still nowhere to be found.

That's when Yuri appeared and took the empty seat across from the taller.

Jimin grew confused by the sight as she knew that her wife was with this person a while ago, she couldn't help but feel impatient and lay her chin on her palm.

"Where is she?"

"You'll see." Yuri chuckled, "You're in for a treat."

Looking as confused as ever, Jimin maintained her poker face and focused on the main stage that seemed to be starting soon—it was to take her mind off Minjeong's absence at least.

Promptly, the lights inside the event room got dimmer. Detecting this, everyone in the room became quiet as all knew that the event was about to take place.

When the stage lit up, an elegant figure appeared, causing everyone to clap their hands.

Some were shocked by this as they were aware that the host was supposed to be a man.

Soon after, the elegant figure walked in front of the stage to face the audience and bow in greeting.

Eventually, a spotlight shone on her which once again caused a few claps, though this time with a few squeals.

Finally, when the figure raised her head, silence descended. Every coworker inside the room that quickly noticed who this person was, immediately had their jaws dropped.

No doubt, it was the CEO's secretary.

Kim Minjeong.

The girl was wearing a long, white formal dress that emphasized her every curve and overall features. No wonder everyone couldn't help themselves but gawk.

Of course, Jimin was quicker than anyone to notice such a sight as she displayed a wide smile on her face while staring at the latter with utmost attention.

Well, a part of her was a bit mad that some people around her were taking countless pictures of her wife.

The cameras were flashing, snapping nonstop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter