Two

KJY’s GREATEST DOWNFALL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DARA

I thought I was going to die on that empty street when the white car was tailing us. But thank god, because when Jiyong was about to stop the car, they turned to the other street and just vanished. And then he brought me here in this huge house.

“Where are we?” I asked when the car finally stopped in front of the main door.

“Casa Kwon.” 

Ohh? So this is the Casa Kwon? I saw this in an architectural digest magazine. Hailed as one of the largest and most luxurious homes in the country. 

Nauna siyang bumaba at saka umikot para pag buksan ako ng pinto. May lumapit naman agad sa kanyang lalaki, malaki ang katawan at naka suot ng itim na polo shirt. 

“Boss.” He greeted. 

Jiyong just gave him the key fob, a-angal pa sana ako dahil kay Junsuke ang kotse na ‘to! He’s going to kill me pag hindi ko ‘to nabalik sa kanya. Pero naisip kong pwede ko naman sabihin yun sa kanya mamaya. 

He led me inside the house, and I’m not even exaggerating when I said that there’s bodyguards everywhere! 

This is their real life, the underworld…

The Kwon family is infamous for allegedly being on the wrong side of the law. Every news story about them is just—nasty. 

Alleged money laundering.
Alleged drug trafficking.
Alleged smuggling of illegal weapons
Alleged gambling operations inside their estates.

But the thing is, all of them are just labeled as “alleged” in the news. And none of them were actually summoned by the police and punished. The streets are saying that it’s because they have a lot of front businesses. The government can’t touch them because they have “clean money,” which means they have a lot of money coming from their front businesses. 

“Sit down.” Turo niya sa malaking couch. 

Sumunod nalang ako ng tahimik dahil pakiramdam ko ang liit liit ko dito. Natatakot ako, pero ngayon hindi na sa kanya. Kundi sa mga taong naka paligid dito. 

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter