Two

Roommates.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seven o'clock came around and Hyejoo was exhausted. She clocked out and headed to the dining area to sit and wait for Chaewon to get there. "Excuse me, do you work here?" Hyejoo raised her head but her eyes were still stuck on her phone for a few seconds before she brought her gaze to the stranger. Clearly the restaurant logo littered all over her clothes weren't enough of a clue. "Yes I do. But I'm not-" "My burger is cold. Make me a new one." 

Hyejoo looked at the woman blankly then rolled her eyes and looked back at her phone. "Hello? Are you serious? What kind of customer service is this?!" Hyejoo sighed and shook her head, getting up from her seat and pointing at the front counter. "You see that guy? Maybe if you go over there you'll get some help." She said as nicely as she possibly could. "No. You're right here. You can help me. Its your job."

"Maybe if you shut your big mouth for two more seconds I would have had time to tell you I'm clocked out. So you have two options. You can either go see him and ask for a new one or you can take your cold burger and shove it up your ing . I genuinely don't care as long as you get out of my face and stop wasting my time." This rendered the woman speechless. All she could do was stutter and fumble her words, embarrassment all over her face. Just then, Hyejoo got a message from Chaewon telling her she was outside.

"I hope you have a nice rest of your day." She muttered as she left the shocked woman standing in the dining area. Just by the way Hyejoo threw the door, Chaewon could tell she hadn't had the best day. Hyejoo got in the passenger seat and didn't say anything, just waited for the car to start moving. "Want to talk about it?" The blonde voiced as she pulled out of the parking lot. Hyejoo shook her head and put her headphones in. Chaewon nodded and put on some music as well just so she didn't have to ride in silence.

Hyejoo hadn't said a word the entire ride which wasn't unusual because usually Chaewon spoke enough for three people but she only put her headphones in when she had really bad days. When they got home, Hyejoo immediately went to her room. Chaewon frowned and decided she was going to cook for Hyejoo as she loved to eat. She knew that’d make her feel better. While Hyejoo was locked away in her room, the blonde went to the store to get some things to make for her roommate.

She'd eat almost anything so Chaewon just grabbed whatever and headed to the checkout line. But on her way she bumped into someone, resulting in all her items falling to the floor. "Oh jeez! I'm so

Please log in to read the full chapter