Proposal ?! + meeting the family 💍🦋

The omega next door 🦋🌧️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While he was on his way to work, cheol passed by a jewelry store, his heart beat fast as he stopped by and the lady walked over.

" Good morning sir, how may I help you?!" She asked gently looking at the shy confused man.

" I want wedding rings."

 

 

 

On the sofa where the cute omega was lying and doing nothing he suddenly sneezed, and hugged himself, he felt cold all of sudden, sat up and looked out the window.

Heart beating fast.

Reemmbered last night, he had his first heat with his new man, it feels like a dream to him, he still can't believe that he's this great man's lover.

He blushed, squeezed the sofa pillow on his arm.

He's so happy.

 

 

🦋💍🩵

During afternoon period, Jeonghan was watching tv when the man came back, Jeonghan stood up and run to the door.

Looked at him cutely before he smile brightly. 
" W-W-welcome back ."

The man embraced him eventually without warning, like his wife waiting for him to be back, he liked so damn beautiful.

The man's heart beating wildly there.

Jeonghan blushed cutely as he hug back.

" I'm back baby~how are you?!"

Jeonghan blushed shyly as the man pecked his cheek.

" G-g-good."

He entered the kitchen and his heart jumped seeing the table ready, he made dinner, and it was curry.

The kitchen was clean, the food set nicely.

The man felt so emotional that he couldn't handle, he took Jeonghan's hand and slide the diamond ring in his beautiful ring finger.

" Marry me."

Jeonghan couldn't believe, he looked at his finger and sudden words.

Last night he wished that he marry him.

And now he already bought matching rings.

The poor omega was having emotional attack, start to cry cause he was so happy, he nodded before hugging the man, cheol hugged him back while his eyes teary too cause he love Jeonghan more than he thought.

" I'll never fail you baby~."

 

 

🩵💍🩵

He was feeding his beautiful sunshine now while the cutie shy and look at their hands every once in a while, this ring cost millions but this man was too rich and he hide in this tiny apartment from his father but he was thinking to introduce his lover to them now.

He finally have the courage.

Jeonghan chewed on the potato cutely before he swallow.

" Ch-Cheolie..eat too."

He said seeing the man spacing.

" Yes baby~I wanna eat from your hand." 
Jeonghan blushed.

Feed the man while he was talking to someone suddenly on phone, he heard everything being close.

 

His man wants to introduce him to his family.

Jeonghan has never experienced that before, even his ex-husband married him without interdicting, he just signed papers with him without marrying in a church or anything.

Jeonghan bite his lips.

Didn't know that Seungcheol's serious about their relationship till today.


 

The man was showering there while the cutie picked the laundry from the bathroom basket, he was washing the clothes when the man opened the door and called him.

" Baby~come here."

Jeonghan blushed, " I-I bathed early." He said and the man looked at him while his hair wet and chest, Jeonghan blushed looking away.

He's so y.

He held his wrist and pulled him in.

Held him under water capturing his lips.

His cute small pajama all wet and transparent now because it's white.
His pink s exposing.

Water was so warm that he felt weak as the man sat and held him and kept making out, pulled back and he pouted, hit the man's chest cutely.

" P-pajama wet." 
The man chuckled, he was concerned about his paj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter