Only one

The Wait is Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

My Dearest Taeyeon, I can still hear your voice when you told me that 'we'll go against all odds' as we watch the stars one winter night, then you smiled at me so charmingly and I naturally followed the gesture. I swear I was the happiest that time, as I plan on doing just that to keep you with me. It just shows how strong our love is and I couldn't ask for more. It's such a perfect setting, although it's a bit silly lying in the snow with you beside me during winter. We're crazy like that and I would do it again and again as long as I'm doing it with you. Oh, how much I long for those times, I just wanna go back and hold your hand once more, freezing time like a photograph. I know it's just wishful thinking but it's what I truly desire my love. 

We set out on a journey together, but how come my hands are now cold from the absence of yours? How am I to go against all odds alone? Wasn't this our battle to fight? My determination and will have long been wavering, yes, since the day you decided to leave. You said you'll wait for me, can I follow you now? How long must it take until I can see you again? I thought I saved some for myself when you left, and how wrong I am. You took everything and it's my fault, as I voluntarily gave you my all. I'll make sure to take them all back when we meet again so just hold on until then. 

Everyone was worried about me, I didn't mean to hurt them, however the pain has been keeping me isolated. I stayed holed up in a shell I created and I can't escape. I know it's crazy to wish for

Please log in to read the full chapter