Bonus Chapter (of some sorts)

PLEASE DON'T BE INLOVE (with someone else)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was years later when mina remembers something that made her stop in her tracks and with nayeon's fingers laced with hers, the older girl noticed and stops too.

"what is it?" she asks. giving mina's hand a soft squeeze.

mina takes a long pause as she contemplates whether she should ask nayeon or not.

it has been a while and she's not even sure if nayeon would still remember something that happened years ago. 

"babe?" nayeon whispers. brows furrow in silent worry.

mina sighs. she doesn't like seeing that look on nayeon. doesn't like being the reason of her girlfriend getting worried so she gives in. 

"do you remember jungkook?"

"jeon jungkook? yeah. what about him?"

"i was just wondering how did he end up having my letter that day." 

"eh?" nayeon says. surprise coloring her face. 

"it's stupid, i know. it happened years ago. i just, i don't know..." 

"no, no it's not. it's cute that you still think about it." nayeon chuckles, pulling mina closer. "you're cute, have i told you that?"

mina pouts and nayeon's grin widens.

"he found it at the foot of my locker. it must've fallen off without you noticing and he was gonna give it to me when you guys walked in."

"oh."

"yeah."

"did he know it was from me?"

"he did." nayeon nods. "he saw you putting things inside my locker months before that."

​​​"did he tell you? is that how you found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter