NINE

MY WIFE IS A CELEBRITY v2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was all giddy that morning. As they were having breakfast, Jessica gave Yul secret glances that he replied back playfully.

“I am going to your parents house later.”

“Yul is sending you?” Jessica looked at Yul.

“No. He has to go home. Your parents are coming.”

And right away, the bell rang. Aunt Jangmi opened the door for Jessica’s parents.

“So early?” Jessica kissed her mother’s cheek and hugged her father.

“Your grandmother insisted. Oh, Yul is here.” Mrs. Jung said and Yul stood and bowed to the elders.

“Ah, Mr. Kwon Yul. The ceramist.” Mr. Jung said playfully and Yul laughed with a nod.

“The pot you gave me, my partner likes it so much that he asked me where I bought it. I said I have a secret relative who wants to remain unknown.” Mr. Jung laughed and Yul laughed along although he didn’t understand the joke.

“Dad.” Jessica gave her dad a stare and the old man stopped smiling and sat down.

“Jangmi, go take my bag. You both don’t need to sit. We have many places to go today.” Grandma Jung said as Mr. and Mrs. Jung wanted to eat some breakfast.

Jessica laughed as her parents made faces and stood again.

“Bye.” Jessica waved to them four as she watched them entering the car.

Jessica closed the door and looked at Yul who was eating at the dining table. Jessica made sure she locked the door as well.

“Yul?”

Yul looked up to Jessica.

“Do you have something important back at the village?”

“My pots.”

“Why?”

“People who had ordered might need their pot by this week.”

“Oh…” Jessica sat beside her man and watched him eat.

Yul glanced at Jessica and continued eating.

“Why are so cute in the morning?” Jessica pinched Yul’s cheek cheekily.

“Jeshika! You can’t say that to a man.” Yul was embarrassed. 

Jessica giggled and kissed Yul’s cheek. Yul put his spoon down and looked at Jessica who was staring at him.

“I waited long enough and we are adults.” Jessica held out her hand and caressed Yul’s face.

Yul took Jessica’s hand and kissed it before he pulled her for a kiss on the lips.They shared a kiss instantly. 

“You’re too bold, Jeshika.” Yul said to Jessica’s lips as he parted for air.

“I need you.” Was all Yul needed to hear. 

He kissed Jessica again and pulled her into his arms. Jessica sat on Yul’s lap naturally and continued kissing the man.

Yul stood and carried Jessica. As they kissed, Yul ambled slowly to the sofa. He sat there as Jessica kissed him deeper. They tasted each other’s lips and couldn’t get enough. As they kissed, the living room was echoed with a soft moans and groans. Their tongues danced intimately while their hands traced each other’s curve. 

As Yul’s hands moved to Jessica’s bottom, he gripped on her pants, as a signal to her. Jessica pulled away from the kiss only for Yul to kiss her neck.

As their connection deepened, Yul whispered, "Are you sure, Jessica?" to her neck.

She nodded, easily. 

Yul felt the nod and continued kissing the soft and silky skin of the woman straddling him. Jessica enjoyed the kiss and let Yul led everything. Sometimes they stopped in the middle of kissing, just to admire each other. For Jessica, this was her haven. This was her dream comes true. She waited years for the man of her dreams and that day, everything was worth it.

He put up his head from her neck as he has overlapped her for quite a long time. She cupped his face, panting, kissing his sharp nose. He too was panting, riding off his pleasure.

They stared at each other before Yul glued their forehead together.

“I love you Kwon Yul.” Jessica whispered when Yul gave her a sof peck.

“I love you too.” He spoke and kissed the red lips again.

//

Yul kissed Jessica’s hand lovingly before kissing the palm of her hand. Jessica used her other hand to play with Yul’s ear.

“It was agonising for me during the three months.” Yul looked at his lover.

“You did that to yourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter