Untitled Part 1

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is Taeyeon’s last option. She knew that this is a very dangerous one. But she is ready to take the risk. When you are a mother, you’ll do everything to save your child. Everything. Even going asking the person you hate the most. So here she is, in the outskirt of Seoul and soon to meet the most ruthless mafia leader in the South Korea.

 

“What do you think you’re doing here? And who the hell let you in?”

 

Jiyong is fuming man. He is a dragon spitting fire in this kind of situation. He is so furious to the point of harming the person in front of him. He just came back from an important transaction in Busan and he is not in the mood to deal with another trouble.

 

“I muster the courage to come here. I am desperate.”

 

Taeyeon tried her best not to show her fear. She have a goal in mind and she will not leave without a definite answer.

 

“Indeed you are. I admire your audacity. Coming here in my territory, don’t you think you might come out dead?”

 

“I didn’t think anymore. I can’t think anymore. I told you. I am desperate. You might be the one who can help me, who can help her.”

 

Jiyong is about to speak but paused for a while. Her? Who is ‘her’ this woman is talking about?

 

“You should be thankful I let you live when you walk away 4 years ago.”

 

“I didn’t walk away! You drag me out of the house and left me with nothing!”

 

“Of course you deserve it. And this time around, whatever you are into, I don’t ing care. Leave. Before I drag you out again. Just leave and don’t ever show your face to me ever again.”

 

She knew that Jiyong is not playing with his words. He will do what he says but Taeyeon won’t give up. She is about to be drag outside but she beg one last time.

 

“Jiyong… I won’t leave. I am begging you. Just this one time. I need you Jiyong. You might be the one who can save my daughter.”

 

“And why does it concern me?”

 

He smirk a little and continue to intimidate the woman in front of him. Cigarette smoke lingers in the air and she can’t help but feel suffocated. But she must be tough.

 

“I am begging you to save my daughter. She is yours…”

 

There was silence. Taeyeon is observing him but to her surprise, Jiyong started laughing. As if mocking her and insulting her at the same time.

 

“What a lie. You are still so good at it. I must say, you did not change. Still the same I knew.”

 

Those hurtful words, no matter how grave they are. Taeyeon reminded herself that the most hurtful for her is seeing the suffering of her daughter. Jiyong’s words are nothing compared to her baby’s situation. 

 

“Say all you want. But I told you, I have a daughter and she is yours, I need your help because I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter