Serenity

First Love Found

 

The sunset. You sat on the seashore watching the sunset with two familiar figures in sight. You closed your eyes and you felt good. You have just met him and you already trust him, potentially, with your little cousin’s life in the waters of the ocean blue: waves ing the sand on the shore- pushing and pulling.

As Taemin ran out of the water with Lena in his arms, you realized that you have never seen her smile that much. Her face was lit with joy. It seemed to you like there was sweet background music playing all around you but you knew there was none, yet it was the sound of something unfamiliar: the sound of love♥.

He set her down next to you and sat on the other side. She giggled a little more and started rubbing her eyes. You tried to see what time it was on clock of the lifeguard stand, because you knew it was getting late and the rest of your family would start packing up soon, but you just couldn't get your eyes off of him once you fixed your eyes on his.

Was it the magic of the sea?

“No” you whispered.

“No, what? Is everything ok?” he questioned with a puzzled smile.

You didn’t answer his question. You were in a trans. The ocean view in front of you became into something like a watercolor painting and you felt your eyes close slowly. The last thing you could see was Taemin, and that was just perfect.