Let me be the one

Unsaid words for J

Hello again Jung Soojung,

This will be the last letter I will write to you. I'm sorry if I will never be enough and sorry for the mistakes that hurt you. I don't want to get into details but I know I was stupid for hurting you. You broke up with me. I asked for another chance but I know there'll be no takebacks. You compared me again with him. I guess I'll never be a better man compared to your child's father. I understand. I'm starting to get it now. I shouldn't ask for another chance because I already had my chance with you. I saw him. You two seem to be the perfect pair. This is the reason why I don't check people's profiles because I don't want to realize that I'm not enough. I know that I will never be. I will still be here to help you out. I want to stop loving you, Soojung-ah. I want to stop these feelings I'm having for you Jung Soojung. I wanted to laugh at myself for falling this hard for you. It was hilarious because I let myself fall so hard for someone who is beyond my reach. You are beautiful beyond belief, Jung. You are beautiful inside out and it's killing me. You don't have to cry anymore, Jung. You don't have to be sad because of me. I'm leaving and it's the best thing I can do for the both of us. Take care of yourself. Take care of your child. I will miss you both. I will miss the feeling that you made me feel. I'll miss being here for you no matter what. I love you. I love you that it hurts every time it'll sink in that I can't have you, I'm so sorry that loving is never enough to stay. It was for me. I always want to choose you because my love for you is not just a feeling, it's a commitment. 

Yours always and forever,

Amber Liu