the aftermath.

somebody's pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after avoding her manager for the whole day, wonyoung finally went to her company, driven by heeseung. they're stil at the basement, wonyoung has made up her mind about what she wanted to do, heeseung actually againts it but wonyoung decision has been rock solid. 

heeseung looks at wonyoung, "bunny, are you sure about this?" he asked her again.

wonyoung turns her body towards heeseung and smiles, "oppa, for the hundred times, i am sure. i mean, look at you, look how hot you are right now." she chuckles teasingly.

"bunny, this is a serious matter." 

"i know, and you're with me, right, oppa?"

"you know i am always with you."

"then it's settled, there's nothing to be worried about." she said, "well, unless i might get death threat from your jalnandans. it'll be worth it." she said again. heeseung squints his eyes at her, "alright, i'm kidding. but seriously, oppa, you don't need to be worry, i know exactly what they gonna do." wonyoung place her hand over his and it gently.

 heeseung nodded his head, he her cheeks before leaning in to kisses her lips softly, he can tell wonyoung smiles between the kiss. "thank you and don't worry, i got this." 

"you sure you don't want me to wait for you?" he asked since wonyoung told him to leave after he dropped her. 

"yes, oppa. i am accepting my fate to be scold nonstop on my way back, since i kinda deserved it." 

wonyoung entering the meeting room with heavy air inside with a determined look, the higher ups are all attended. wonyoung knew what's waiting for her, but she also knows her worth for the company. they left a seat for wonyoung on the corner where all eyes are on her, she takes her seat gracefully as she gave a respectful bows to the elders on the room. 

in the meeting wonyoung admitted everything, she even told them how long she have been dating heeseung and how they story goes when they asked about it. she decided to tell the truth because she is ready to publicly announce her relationship if it's necessary. 

but of course her company won't let her do it, wonyoung is currently their biggest assets. they will protect her in a way a company would to do to their artist, despite wanting to revealed it to the world, sadly her company will released a typical press released such as “we do not know due to it being the artists’ private lives.” since they don't want to confirm nor denied the news. which is, usually are true. 

the company also told her that it's best for her not to be seeing with heeseung in public space, since wonyoung insist to tell the truth but the company won't let her do it, all they can do is let her seeing heeseung in private. 

wonyoung openly said that it won't be easy since they went on the same campus, although wonyoung rarely attended her class, this part is where she just want to make the higher up upset. they said it is understandable if they might meet during campus hour but just make sure no skinship were shown since they don't want the news to keep flaring up. 

honestly wonyoung knew this coming, wonyoung knew even if she admitted it her company won't ground her or anything because they need her. perks of being the golden child on the company, she gets what she wanted, everytime. 

the reason why heeseung againts it, it's because he was worried that he is the one who will ruined wonyoung's career. wonyoung wants to proof that what heeseung thought was wrong, that's why she insist to publicize their relationship. after a long talk, they took out a confidential contract for wonyoung and heeseung to sign, it's more like do not tell anyone you're dating and don't get caught by dispatch thing. they asked for heeseung attendance but wonyoung said it will be hard since heeseung is preparing for an the asean games.

after settling with the higher ups, they told wonyoung to go grab something nice to eat with her manager since she's been giving her a hard time, they also told wonyoung to bring their group mates to eat too, they gave wonyoung the company card to pay for it. trouble and stil spoiled, that's jang wonyoung for the company. 

while wonyoung celebrating her winning moves, minus the scolding from her manager, heeseung is back on his place. he was expecting peace but guess what, beomgyu, sungchan and jaehyuk was there. heeseung was ready to make a u turn once he inside but the two feisty boys, jaehyuk and sungchan caught him and dragged him inside with them. 

"bro, so it's true? you and jang wonyoung?" jaehyuk asked without even saying hi. 

"dude, seriously. i thought we're friends, why you never tell us?" sungchan hits heeseung's chest.

"excuse me, i'm his only friends here." beomgyu said. "you two, more like teammates." 

"oh shut up, loser." sungchan covers beomgyu's mouth, earning an elbow hit from beomgyu. "okay spill, now." he said to heeseung.

"there's nothing to spill." heeseung said as he leans on his seat. 

"true though, dispatch has spilled everything." beomgyu confirmed. 

"damn, how did you? i mean, she barely come to school and suddenly you're dating her?" jaehyuk trying to process.

heeseung ignored them that keep asking things to him, he turns on the tv and there it was. as expected wonyoung's company has released an official statement, exactly like what wonyoung told him. she already predicted that the company will choose to released this kind of statement rather than allowing her to admitted their relationship. heeseung don't know should he feel relieve or not, because either way from this day on it feels like everyone will ask him the same thing. 

"so when they make this kind of statement, the news is true?" sungchan has been enlighten. 

"of course, i mean look at our man here!" jaehyuk said massaging heeseung's shoulder.

"dude, do you think you could introduce us to her groupmates?" sungchan asked, earning a death glare from heeseung. 

"guys, do you know what it means? it means that our heeseung right here is not allowed to tell to anyone about this situation. or wonyoung could be in problem, right?" beomgyu try to read the situation. 

"yeah, wonyoung said i need to sign some paper from her company. so please, my lovely , don't brought this up to anyone." heeseung said.

"oh man, that ." jaehyuk ended up hitting heeseung's shoulder. 

heeseung's phone rang, it's from the national team coach. "yes coach, yes i'll be there. thank you." 

"look at you man, you got a hot girlfriend, got called to represent our country. a ing bright career ahead. i envy you!" jaehyuk whines. 

"oh man, i was almost got in. but that ing giant.." sungchan sighs.

"yeah , you should've got it so that giant schmuck didn't get a chance to represent our country. i mean even his team didn't got into top5 in U-league. how can he even got the calling in the first place? very fishy." beomgyu said.

"are you talking about lomon?" jaehyuk asked while scrolling his phone. "his team does , but his personal records not bad." he said again.

"dude, don't even mention his name here. i'm allergic, my body starts getting itchy whenever i heard his name." beomgyu scratching his arm.

"me too, suddenly i remember everytime he purposely bumps into me during the test, that sly mother er." sungchan added.

"what are you saying? he's pretty cool." jaehyuk unchalantly scrolling his phone. "did you know that his uncle is the our country sports minister? isn't that good, because his uncle must've been pay more attention to our basketball league now that his nephew on the team, right? you might get alot things level up on this asean games." 

"wait, what? oh ." beomgyu paused. "now everything's makes sense, he came from a poor team. but able to get the coach to pick him, and even put him on the team. this is conspiracy! i'm sure coach got paid or even threaten to accepted him!" 

"dude, you're watching too many movies." jaehyuk squints his eyes on him.

"i mean, come on, think about it. how much chance you will get noticed by the national team coach if your team is ing poor?" beomgyu's voice raising as he gets excited.

"oh , that must be true! i got chea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter