Chapter 6

Sly and Lovely volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Then we started talking about different things. As I was walking someone kidnapped me. It was Gendo. He knew that my mother cheated on him and that I was his brother's child.That's why he was behaving like that to me.However I found out that Gendo damaged my car's brakes. And Ray went with the car that day! When Gendo found out the truth he killed my father, he poisoned him and killed my mother. After learning that I have rare blood that gives power to Ayakashi he found those Ayakashi that had attacked me. But since they failed, he would kill me with his own hands.I may not have my arrows but I learned a thing or two about how to defend myself. Luckily I had a steel knife in my belt, I wounded him in the leg. However he went to strangle me but Kyoya stopped him. It wounded him but did not kill him. We blew it. As for Gendo, he was killed by the Ayakashi. Kyoya after taking me home went with Nathan and my brother and they faced those Ayakashi that attacked us. Luckily they came back. The nightmare was over. Months have passed since then. Today is my brother's wedding to Catherine. Well Kyoya is very handsome in suit and tie.

"Don't look at me like that. For punishment tonight I won't let you sleep."

He gave me a sly smile and winked. A week passed after the wedding. We went to that cave with Kyoya. Kyoya was in his kitsune form. We were both wearing kimonos.

"Akiza I want you to answer me something important."

"I hear you."

He got dow

Please log in to read the full chapter